Replacement for ATH CK77

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a good replacement for this?

prefer to keep it below 100, 150 at most because i'm not very gentle with IEMs, used 5-6 different IEMs over the past 2-3yrs.

the music i listen to varies very widely, so for 100-150, i dont think it will cover all of them anyway.

important thing is bass, i like bass, i dont know what treble/mids/highs bla bla bla is, not an audiophile, i just dont want the music to sound "muted" thats all.

sometimes i listen to hardwell, paul oakenfold, sometimes les mis/phantom of the opera, sometimes trip hop like morcheeba, sneaker pimps, frou frou, sometimes kpop, sometimes just random hip hop/rnb/rap.

headfi seems to love the JVC FX40/FX101, the ATH IM50 seems lacking in bass? i've owned about 6 pairs of IEMs over the last 3yrs, mostly from ATH, 2 pairs were Sony, 1 Sennheiser Mx500 and 1 Creative EP630.

fumoffuXx

Reaction score
try im70? if not head down to one of those audio shop and test stuff ard ur budget and get ur favorite that would be my advice whole process should take about 2hrs? :))))

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
2hrs? lol maybe later, the Stereo PS branch has the same stuff as the ION branch ?

cause im going to PS later...

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
2hrs? lol maybe later, the Stereo PS branch has the same stuff as the ION branch ?

cause im going to PS later...

Hi there! You can also check out other brands like the JVC FX3X and the Fischer Audio Consonance V.2. These are some models that are popular within your preferred price range and I personally find that both of them have good bass. For other genre of songs, I find that FX3X sounds brighter. Maybe you can give them a try and both of them also having a 10% off retail price. ;)

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there! You can also check out other brands like the JVC FX3X and the Fischer Audio Consonance V.2. These are some models that are popular within your preferred price range and I personally find that both of them have good bass. For other genre of songs, I find that FX3X sounds brighter. Maybe you can give them a try and both of them also having a 10% off retail price. ;)

ok will give it a look when im there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.