Rooth-Null Audio Elpis 2-drivers hybrid custom IEM

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I rich then get artwork, I feel it's pointless to get artwork when it's 1/3 or even more than half of the cost of the iem (depending on which is the correct cost) plus if it's complicated confirm cost more

When I get my flagship CIEM then I whack on Sibei sick artwork :s12:

What is the extended bass model? With the extended bass port?

Airekris

Reaction score
wow feel like hooting...

too bad moi got not enough disposable income to hoot like that. Some more alr on offer lol :(

Anyway, add custom artwork to one side is $60, mean $120 for both sides? Or $60 in total for both sides? I don't get it lol. Read the FAQ say $60 for both. When selecting options its $60 per side...
That's my problem with treoo.com the say one thing but do another.... That's why I kinda held my horses on buy the elpis...

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such a cheap custom hard to find.
if really scare then go for universal fit. Wanna sell also easier

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mtl just hoot :p

Hooted, hope i dont regret haha.

moi ish jelly you got $200 of disposable cash lol.

I go mac try the new burger also must think twice.

Anyway, please give reviews! The $200 offer for first 100 customers only :s12:

punishher

Reaction score
Haha ok wait 10 weeks later I give you my review... Should take 10 weeks at the very least

Airekris

Reaction score
What else they say but do the other? say until so kua zhang sia
Did you know that treoo.com charged for inserts on ciems at I think 50 for both side then suddenly the thing change to 50 for each he he he. I got a shock when I saw the change.

morecotton

Reaction score
Did you know that treoo.com charged for inserts on ciems at I think 50 for both side then suddenly the thing change to 50 for each he he he. I got a shock when I saw the change.

Please lor. You see all their Rooth and UM also charge the same way what. Got suddenly change? U sure bo.

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whoa so means its $60 for one side and $120 for both side la...

I suddenly felt tears from my wallet..

kennethtbh

Reaction score
yup. the special price is really almost for barebones. almost any other "options" require additional cost, per side.

dawgeay

Reaction score
Hi, saw this CIEM on treoo FB and was damn tempted to get it but thing is I'm new to CIEM. Is it safe to get it? As in there will still be a certain standard? I scared I buy already then like same standard as those $80-100 iem

Jiaxuan

Reaction score
Hi, saw this CIEM on treoo FB and was damn tempted to get it but thing is I'm new to CIEM. Is it safe to get it? As in there will still be a certain standard? I scared I buy already then like same standard as those $80-100 iem

If you scared go for cosmic ears :D guaranteed quality but waiting is 'ahem' you know :s13:

silentx09

Reaction score
Wah super tempted. Does it come with the ear impression or need to get ourselves? Anyone contact the. Com alrd?

punishher

Reaction score
guys the package includes impressions, recessed sockets and a cable - 199sgd

it is a pretty decent deal but those who are hooting, be prepared to wait

nobody has heard it before, so cannot confirm the sound signature. there is a freq graph on the treoo website, but I'm not good at that stuff. some of the bros tried to take a look at it already

as for artwork, inserts, etc. must pay more.

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Usually custom IEMs the quality is quite trustable. Havent really heard of lousy CIEMs, mostly one that just didn't fit the taste of the buyer but still good overall.

It's $200 for a CIEM, it's considered quite cheap alr lol

Waiting time on their site write 4-8 weeks.

*It can be half a year. No gaurantee bro.*

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.