Sennheiser Momentum In-ear / Shure SE215 LTD / RHA MA750i

ed3n89

Reaction score
Hi, guys.
I just went to Adelphi for audition.
Just an update. I have just went for audition for the IEM below :
- JVC FXZ200 (not bad)
- RHA MA750I (build quality is awesome! But sound quality not to what I love.)
- IM50 & 70 (surprisingly better than I expected)
- Shure SE215
- Sennheiser Momentum In-ear (worst in this list)
- FXT90 (unexpected better and unique but don't like the design and build quality)
- Futuresonics G10 (can't find)

I am quite interested in JVC FXT series suddenly after testing FXT90.
I searched Google and there's a newer version FXT200. Any comment on this?

ed3n89

Reaction score
Went to Stereo in Ion. Tested JVC FXT208. Pretty awesome. =) I asked for JVC FXZ200 but the shop ppl told me that it's the older version of FXT208. Is that true? o_O kinda confused now.
They don't have G10 btw. T_T

ed3n89

Reaction score
Hmmm... after so much of testing and researching, I end up with the following list. XD

- RHA MA750I (great build quality)
- JVC FXT208SE / FXT90
- Futuresonics G10 (couldn't find anywhere for audition)

So, guys. Anymore comment from here? ^^ going to make up my mind soon. Hahaha. Always having dilemma when making choices. LOL

ghastrider

Reaction score
Vsonic you can audition them from Lendmeurears, and they have a shopfront in Aldephi and a box unit in Plaza Sing.

RE-400 I demoed from the distributor in Singapore. Can't remember their name as it was a few years ago.

RE-400 sounded quite different to other DD earphones even though it uses a DD too. If I had to guess, I would have pegged it as a BA iem. Bass is not particularly outstanding and sounded more like the bass on a BA than a DD. Quite flimsy as the cable joint on the bottom of the stem broke off on mine.

On that note, I'll be interested to test the RE-600 again.

EDIT: You may be able to demo the RE-400 at AV-One. You can then do a side by side comparison with the MA750

Contacted Av-one, they don't have the re-400 in stock. Only re-600. No where else I can audition it in sg?

RockaRolla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Stereo in Ion. Tested JVC FXT208. Pretty awesome. =) I asked for JVC FXZ200 but the shop ppl told me that it's the older version of FXT208. Is that true? o_O kinda confused now.

i believe fxz and fxt are 2 different series, when he said older, i think he meant in terms of when they hit the market

Hmmm... after so much of testing and researching, I end up with the following list. XD

- RHA MA750I (great build quality)
- JVC FXT208SE / FXT90
- Futuresonics G10 (couldn't find anywhere for audition)

So, guys. Anymore comment from here? ^^ going to make up my mind soon. Hahaha. Always having dilemma when making choices. LOL

I have the fxt90, and audit the ma750i side by side

still prefer the fxt90, it feels more balanced to my ears
ma750 seems abit too warmish, and the bass seems to have alittle bloom, hazing the bottom end but the build quality is really goddamn awesome

of course, do remember tips do change the sound abit, on my fxt90, im using LG tips that came with a wireless headset, it provided a firmer and deeper insertion than the stock fxt90 tips, which clears up the sound alittle

ed3n89

Reaction score
i believe fxz and fxt are 2 different series, when he said older, i think he meant in terms of when they hit the market

I have the fxt90, and audit the ma750i side by side

still prefer the fxt90, it feels more balanced to my ears
ma750 seems abit too warmish, and the bass seems to have alittle bloom, hazing the bottom end but the build quality is really goddamn awesome

of course, do remember tips do change the sound abit, on my fxt90, im using LG tips that came with a wireless headset, it provided a firmer and deeper insertion than the stock fxt90 tips, which clears up the sound alittle

I think i should go for audition again. XD
- JVC FXT90
- JVC FXT208SE
- JVC FXZ200
- RHA MA750i

xuan87

Reaction score

No store in Singapore has the FS G10 yet. The only possible stores that I expect to bring the G10 in are Jaben (since they brought in the FS Atrios before) and Treoo (They are the current distributor for FS customs).

FXT208 is not the replacement for FXZ200, it's the replacement for FXT90.

Both FXT208 and FXT90 are dual DD, while the FXZ200 is triple DD.

Since you like these JVC iems, you can also explore the wooden JVC range at Stereo, they have a similar sound signature.

ed3n89

Reaction score
No store in Singapore has the FS G10 yet. The only possible stores that I expect to bring the G10 in are Jaben (since they brought in the FS Atrios before) and Treoo (They are the current distributor for FS customs).

FXT208 is not the replacement for FXZ200, it's the replacement for FXT90.

Both FXT208 and FXT90 are dual DD, while the FXZ200 is triple DD.

Since you like these JVC iems, you can also explore the wooden JVC range at Stereo, they have a similar sound signature.

Actually I tested FXT208SE and FXZ200. But sound similar. How much different is dual and triple DD?
I looked into wooden JVC too. But exceed my budget. Hahaha.
I really love RHA MA750I build quality. If JVC has that kinda of build quality will be damn perfect. XD

As for the FS G10, maybe I should ask Jaben again. Haha.

ghastrider

Reaction score
Actually I tested FXT208SE and FXZ200. But sound similar. How much different is dual and triple DD?
I looked into wooden JVC too. But exceed my budget. Hahaha.
I really love RHA MA750I build quality. If JVC has that kinda of build quality will be damn perfect. XD

As for the FS G10, maybe I should ask Jaben again. Haha.

How would you compare the sound of the JVCs to RHA?

ed3n89

Reaction score
How would you compare the sound of the JVCs to RHA?

Depends on which model tho. I'm not audiophile so I don't know what terms to use to express it. XD
In my case, RHA MA750I and JVC FXT208SE. RHA more bass and warm. JVC more clear but the bass is great and punchy too. =)

ed3n89

Reaction score
Just checked on Jaben and they don't have Futuresonics G10 yet. I guess my choices are RHA MA750I or FXT208SE or FXZ200.

xuan87

Reaction score
I asked them 2 or 3 weeks ago they said no :(

Hope they're considering to bring it in now

Well, I'll probably still get it regardless of whether Jaben brings it in or not. Just waiting for the detachable cable with mic option to be available, I'm interested in the mic.

ed3n89

Reaction score
Well, I'll probably still get it regardless of whether Jaben brings it in or not. Just waiting for the detachable cable with mic option to be available, I'm interested in the mic.

I might be dropping by Jaben again later to check if they will bring in the G10. If purchase online, how to do that? I have never tried the forwarder thing before. LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.