Sony Appreciation Thread

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony 313 staff told me you can purchase all 5 PWP items with one Z7 pre-order but only one quantity of each item, eg. cannot purchase two or more PHA-3.

I think you might wanna confirm with them regarding this disclaimer abt the PWP offer again. The above honestly sounds too good to be true to me. As far as I understand, the Z7 PWP offer only allows the buyer to grab either PHA-3 and NW-ZX1 at their discounted pricing that's all. What 5 items are you talking abt?
:s22::s22:

csmcyw77

Reaction score
I think you might wanna confirm with them regarding this disclaimer abt the PWP offer again. The above honestly sounds too good to be true to me. As far as I understand, the Z7 PWP offer only allows the buyer to grab either PHA-3 and NW-ZX1 at their discounted pricing that's all. What 5 items are you talking abt?
:s22::s22:

Yes, I will have to check with Sony 313 again this weekend. I was also only expecting one PHA and one Walkman, i.e. make more sense. (PHA-1, PHA-2, PHA-3, NWZ-F887, NWZ-ZX1).

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa even better than i thought. i still thought is just one pwp item per either z5 or z7 :D

kenz

Master Member
Reaction score
If really can hoot 5 items ... MTL ... weng jai .... time to open the bank! :D

frekedech

Reaction score
Tried the Z5, the bass is so strong. Boomy is the word. It pounds harder than the H3 for sure.
The treble is much refined than H3, a plus there. But vocal still sounds recessed to my ears.
So, sonic wise not a huge improvement, considering it is priced at $899.

Z7, sounds promising but I cant access the micro details out of it since 313 was so noisy. Will give this a try again at quieter place.
One thing I like about Z7 is the materials quality and the way it puts together. Looks so complete and suave, which symbolised Sony's character very well. It could be the second best after HD800 in terms of feels quality and the looks in headphone universe.

Reaction score
hopefully in near future got red color:(

52ca59fe.png

ソニーがハイレゾに対応したウォークマン「NWZ-A15」を発表。4色展開で日本では3万円前後で発売 : IT速報

bangdoll

Master Member
Reaction score
There will be some places to audition the Z5 and Z7 with a much more quiet and peaceful environment. Soon, very soon.

Really gian the Z7, but likely when bonus comes in. If there is bonus for me, a sinkie :o

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you guys really want a quiet place to test the Z7 maybe I can
write to Sony to request for this.
I just requested for the Sony STR-DN1050 AV amplifier demo
and they brought it in!

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have wrote in request for soundproofing booth for your
guys to test in peace.
Let see what Sony will say.

nec248

Reaction score
Just brought my new toy f887,may I know where can I buy the OTG cable for my new toy thx.
Cos ask 313 staff,their said don have.Need it to go along with my ifi micro dsd thx.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just brought my new toy f887,may I know where can I buy the OTG cable for my new toy thx.
Cos ask 313 staff,their said don have.Need it to go along with my ifi micro dsd thx.

You don't need a OTG cable to connect, just use the bundled
Walkman and connect to your DAC USB 2.0 port.

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You don't need a OTG cable to connect, just use the bundled
Walkman and connect to your DAC USB 2.0 port.

Bro, you have no idea what you are talking abt. He's looking to hook up his F887 to his micro iDSD portable dac/amp via usb connection, and the WMC-NWH10 accessory is definitely required here. I believe there's no otg cable given in the default packaging of NW-F887, bcos I did not receive any when I got my ZX1.
:s8:

Pls don't mix up yr personal experience with yr own PHA-2 in this scenario here. Sony has included all the necessary connectivity cables required for hooking up the PHA-2 product to other Walkman or dap players, but not the other way round FYI.
:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.