Sports Earphones

punk123123123

Reaction score
anyone know where can I get the following sports earpiece

1. ATH-CKP200iS IN BLACK

product_000917_0001.jpg

2. ATH-CKP200 IN BLACK OR RED

product_000864_0001.jpg

Went to stereo in both ion and plaza sing they do not have the stock. so hoping someone here knows where to get it, thanks!

dolphin86

Reaction score
You can try to buy from Carousell (app). I saw someone selling that but no Singapore warranty I believed.

dolphin86

Reaction score
@punk123123123, it is brand new, you need to order/preorder from seller, I think seller imports IEM from Japan.

punk123123123

Reaction score
@punk123123123, it is brand new, you need to order/preorder from seller, I think seller imports IEM from Japan.

is it reliable ??? from what I know some of them are just out there to earn some sum of money using water goods, if u get what I meant.. thats why i didnt trust carousell..

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it reliable ??? from what I know some of them are just out there to earn some sum of money using water goods, if u get what I meant.. thats why i didnt trust carousell..

If you want.. you can check out Amazon..
here you go.. ATH-CKP2000

iF i Were you .. and want to be very sure.. I will search for those "SHIPPED AND FULFILED BY AMAZON".

dolphin86

Reaction score

@punk123123123, I've no idea of reliability as I've not bought any item from seller. Post your experience here if you decide to buy from him/her.

BlackOpal

Reaction score
anyone know where can I get the following sports earpiece

1. ATH-CKP200iS IN BLACK

product_000917_0001.jpg

2. ATH-CKP200 IN BLACK OR RED

product_000864_0001.jpg

Went to stereo in both ion and plaza sing they do not have the stock. so hoping someone here knows where to get it, thanks!

got many other sports brand local shops got sell...die die must get this model ahh?

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Actually we do have the stocks for the ATH-CKP200is but in Red and Yellow. Nonetheless, you can also consider the Yurbuds models, bro. They also have the new model, Vivid. Visit us when you're free to check them out. :)

punk123123123

Reaction score
Actually we do have the stocks for the ATH-CKP200is but in Red and Yellow. Nonetheless, you can also consider the Yurbuds models, bro. They also have the new model, Vivid. Visit us when you're free to check them out. :)

I went over last weekend, and it's a gift for a friend since stated de colours by him so doubt he would want any other colours else for his birthday but thanks for the information. :)

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one question.. amazon payment is paypal? or debit would do? never did any amazon purchase before..

Unfortunately, I think AMazon is only credit card purchase.
So I guess you have to find someone with credit card to help..
No wonder I see so many mass orders in hardwarzone.. many people dont have credit card. ..

If not, just buy from the sponsor of this audio forum loh.

kennethtbh

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think AMazon is only credit card purchase.
So I guess you have to find someone with credit card to help..
No wonder I see so many mass orders in hardwarzone.. many people dont have credit card. ..

If not, just buy from the sponsor of this audio forum loh.

i think amazon accepts debit card. or at least i did manage to buy with debit card from amazon uk before when i was in UK for exchange.

punk123123123

Reaction score
i think amazon accepts debit card. or at least i did manage to buy with debit card from amazon uk before when i was in UK for exchange.

Oh that sounds good. Just saw it's above 35bucks free shipping so may have to save up if I am getting one myself. Thanks for the info man

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.