Not open for further replies.

alpinecone

Reaction score
Want to get first headphones

Thinking either

FA 003
ath m50
Dtx 501p

Dtx seems ok for first headphones especially with promo price. Comments?

Any promo with other 2 headphones? Can pm if necessary.

Thanks!

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi guys, for all promotion in future you can just refer to our promotion thread here

We have some members that gave us feedback that they receive emails from the forum subscribed threads and are being spammed by a lot of emails being sent to them with people requesting for pm on in-house promotion items.

This keeps them from wanting to stay subscribed to the thread - in future please send us pm for requests on in-house promotions as we might miss out sending pm to you guys since you guys are very fast on this, this is to better ensure that you get the updates on in-house specials fast.

We will ensure that our pm box is sufficient for your messages to come in. Thank you and best regards!

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Thinking either

FA 003
ath m50
Dtx 501p

Dtx seems ok for first headphones especially with promo price. Comments?

Any promo with other 2 headphones? Can pm if necessary.

Thanks!
All promotion shown on first page of thread. ;) only in-house special is pm only

beijixing

Master Member
Reaction score
pm me thx.
In-house special (pm/email to find out more about our in-house promotion)
Shure SE215SPE
Westone UM3x/RC and Westone 4R

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
All done but please pm us directly in future for in house promotion items =) Regular promotions can be seen on first page of thread

Excedar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paging for Excedar your pm is disabled - unable to reply you on in house promo =_=

Opps sorry about it, my account suddenly got disabled for no reason... Have to reverify it again somehow :s11: Hmm don't mind trying to pm me the in house promo again??? Thanks

Yinghong

Reaction score
Hi, can you send me your in house promo also? I do not see the Jun promo in this thread now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.