Stereo at Vivo City

angel99999

Master Member
Reaction score
They are getting the exclusive rights for Noble Audio products as well, previously by Music Sanctuary.

BlackOpal

Reaction score
was there for early lunch so pop by to see..they are still doing some touch up so not really open yet. by the looks of it should be ready later in the day..

IMG_4578.jpg

angel99999

Master Member
Reaction score
So MS no longer sells noble now?

Quote from Noble Audio Facebook:
"We are pleased to announce that beginning October 9th, Noble IEMs and CIEMs will be available exclusively through Stereo Electronics in Singapore.

As of October 1st, Music Sanctuary will no longer be providing product support or sales for Noble products. During this period of transition, we ask that all support and sales inquiries originating from Singapore be sent directly to Noble (contact@nobleaudio.com)."

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
traffic at ion orchard stereo was pretty much dead.

BlackOpal

Reaction score
Why shift to Vivo city? Ion orchard was so much more convenient :(

not much difference to me though. as long as it's a big mall my wifey can do shopping she will leave me alone in peace:D anyway stereo like got moving out sale in ion store...going over this weekend see got simi good deal boh.

angel99999

Master Member
Reaction score
Hows the moving out sales at ion?
Any Flagship stuff on promo? :)

Not much, I think some stuff 10 or 15% off, about same promo as when u lookout for their facebook promotion. After all, they're not closing, and most of the flagship stuff already at their vivo store.

John010

Reaction score
Hows the moving out sales at ion?
Any Flagship stuff on promo? :)

Talked to one of the staff at Vivo just now, he hinted a opening promotion for a variety of high end stuffs this weekend. I gave them my email.... :D

jeff119

Master Member
Reaction score
Talked to one of the staff at Vivo just now, he hinted a opening promotion for a variety of high end stuffs this weekend. I gave them my email.... :D

bought K812 online already :(

Not much, I think some stuff 10 or 15% off, about same promo as when u lookout for their facebook promotion. After all, they're not closing, and most of the flagship stuff already at their vivo store.

thanks for replying!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.