Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using this as their DAP ?

ES9018 DAC
Sabre ES9601
OPA1612
Yamaha YSS205X

16GB/32GB/64GB variation

max. 128GB SD card (not confirm as some website states 64gb some states 128gb)

Bluetooth
WIFI

Android OS

Thinking of using it as a pure DAP

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thinks a phone... Hardly anybody own one in Hwz, let alone as a dap

Yes its a phone, it got a cheaper version built for one of their isp.... cost a fraction on the phone cost only :s13: thinking of getting one to use as DAP
I mean for 100+ to get a es9018 dap should be a good deal right? can't be worse than a x3 or dx50

Reaction score
Was in Malaysia recently and there many adverts and posters for vivo and the v5max. Who me thing weird I noticed was that although the slogan of the company talked about hifi, the specs of the phone talked nothing about audio quality much less the audio components Inside... Idk I thought that would tie into their slogan and also be a selling point

rickysio

Master Member
Reaction score
Vivo has been using hifi chips in their phones for a long time. Although AIOs do have compromises, for an all in one package their Xplay 3S was pretty dang good.

sakamoto

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.