VMODA Appreciation Thread

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Simple yet classy and stunning.

Add a touch of your personality on your Vmoda headphones with its customisable faceplates and an option to have engravings on it. If you are to customised your Vmoda headphones, which gorgeous look would it be?

Check out the whole Vmoda range only at Stereo Electronics!

VmodaFaceplate_zps9517e4a3.jpg

frightknight

Reaction score
3-button Speakeasy cable

I bought a M-80 under the impression that it came with both a 1-button Speakeasy cable and a 3-button cable - from the web reviews I read. When it arrrived, to my dismay I found only a 1-button cable - which is pretty useless with my iPhone. How can I get a 3-button cable? I wrote to V-Moda but they will only stock later in the year.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
I bought a M-80 under the impression that it came with both a 1-button Speakeasy cable and a 3-button cable - from the web reviews I read. When it arrrived, to my dismay I found only a 1-button cable - which is pretty useless with my iPhone. How can I get a 3-button cable? I wrote to V-Moda but they will only stock later in the year.

We currently do not have the cable with mic and volume control as well, bro. Sorry about that.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question, can the headband on the M100 be replaced? I mean the leather like material on my matte black M100....seems to be flaking off due to sweat and rubbing on the back of my neck.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Quick question, can the headband on the M100 be replaced? I mean the leather like material on my matte black M100....seems to be flaking off due to sweat and rubbing on the back of my neck.

Last time we checked, they cannot replaced this part, bro.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time we checked, they cannot replaced this part, bro.
Damn, that sux, very bad impression since my older Klipsch Image One BT, which I hang around my neck like the M100, does not show any sign of wear like the M100. Guess I'll have to either find a headband cover to cover it, or just chuck it aside for now....or forever. It leaves a very bad taste in the mouth that such an ex pair of can can wear so quickly. Perhaps it's our tropical weather, still no excuse for such flaking......:(

Jack O Lantern

Reaction score
hey bros, ... i usually get by using iphone earphone while in the MRT.
Planning to upgrade it to VMODA XS.

I don't really care much about noise cancelling as long as I can hear the music fairly reasonable.

How's the experience in using VMODA XS in the train? same like using iphone ear buds?

thanks

BlackOpal

Reaction score

I don't really care much about noise cancelling as long as I can hear the music fairly reasonable.

How's the experience in using VMODA XS in the train? same like using iphone ear buds?

thanks

most of the time i use my in-ears in train but sometimes my m-100 too. when listening to rock or edm, i'm not really affected by the external noise. i like the size of the xs but not so comfy on my big head lol.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score

thanks

V-MODA headphones actually have good isolation but I suggest, especially for the on-ear models to audition first as we have different sizes of the ears. ;)

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
And the results are in! Headphonescompared.com analyzed 101,489 Amazon reviews to crown the best headphones brand. The result? V-MODA is rated #1!

V-MODA.1amazon_zpstkofwgxq.png

Photo credit to V-MODA

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
A great combination of profession, style and technology. Find out the 6 things a New York DJ can’t live without.

Read More: 6 Things an NYC DJ Can't Live Without

V-MODA.NY_zps3jrqeomj.jpg

Sunglasses_zpsjxd4vukd.png

Polaroid Sunglasses

Jacket_zpshjfhtnbt.png

Jacket

Drumsticks.Duffel%20Bag_zpsnxvj7xjs.png

Drumsticks, Duffel Bag and a Comfortable Denim Jeans

VMODA%20M100_zpshzqzqdqh.png

A pair of V-MODA M100 Headphones​

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.