What are you listening today?

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They only have 2 albums now... can just buy but... like $30 each.

Or can google umbrellafactor

acess 1

Reaction score
They only have 2 albums now... can just buy but... like $30 each.

Or can google umbrellafactor

Frankly speaking , Buying ** off the shelf are the last thing I will choose to do nowadays ..
I never bought any CD since the past last 12 or 13 years , my last CD purchase if I remember correctly is GLAY EXPO '99 SURVIVAL LIVE IN MAKUHARI , and beyond live 2003 .

After which like most out there , I'm stealing and ripping it off the net haha , until I started to own hundreds of dollars worth iem , then I started to go premium with spotify .

But this band might be the first to break my not owning a CD album in the past 13 years .
Ha

acess 1

Reaction score
Some Singaporeans may know them .. some may not .. some may even " THINK " is there a active rock band exists in SG ??

Electrico . Our very true blood made in SG rock band .

Whenever I play their songs , I keep flashing back with past memories .. sweet memories .

Walk

The slave and the digits .
Playing Live in hohaiyan rock festival Taiwan 2009

» Love in New wave « » faces «
Live session in studio .

Too bad the original MV of love in New wave are no more to found on YouTube anymore .
I guess it's due to the reason which the past lawsuit regarding Amanda ling and her bandmates of Electrico , which in the end ban the use of the MV in public domain .etc ..

Nevertheless , studio or MV , I still " Love in New wave !

Ok . This is Electrico for tonight . If you haven't know them. you should had by now .

The past is of irrelevant .. it's the future that brings .

Enjoy

Last edited:

acess 1

Reaction score
I could go on and on all day with this song at spotify . Favorite !
Choose one or both , sit back relax & Enjoy !

Live session .

acess 1

Reaction score
And that's how you handle your fender jazz bass guitar .

Enjoy this crazy fast slap with the 2 thumb technique .

This dude has a full load of bass at his spotify . Do check him up on spotify for Lagi extreme quality .

Last edited:

acess 1

Reaction score
This is a song probably only to those whom are into mandarin song of the 80s or born before the 80s .

90s Youngsters stay clear .:)

acess 1

Reaction score
Sharing one of my idols from my primary school days during the 80s .

Pet shop boys 宠物店男孩 , better get the most bass head iem you had . You be warned :)

Last edited:

acess 1

Reaction score
Chogokin7 good share !

In those days where got lossless , flac , dsd , 16,24 bit all $5-8 dollars cassette thing which purchase from the market .

That " Boys " from sabrina are one of the very HITS during the good old cassette days . Yes with modern talking you must add WHAM to round it off !
Cilmie Fisher , al corey , videokids ,baltimora ,Milli Vanilli, joy , Phil Collins , roxette , New kids on the block , and many many more .

The good old teenage days is , when comes evening time , all will report and gather at the badminton court , not to play badminton , but to smoke tcss and keeps abusing the poor mini combo cassette recorder . Rewind and forward rewind and forward back and forth.. Ha

Ah , there's this one song I'm very vividly recalled back , it's one of our most most favorite , we can keep rewinding this track for the entire evening .

Anita mui 梅艳芳 , 将冰山劈开 . In the 80s , canto pop is very very the popular .
Let me share , Anita mui

Enjoy man

acess 1

Reaction score
This one singapore most epic . Almost everyone knows , how to sing . At least in my school . One way or another .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.