Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

The Reporter

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just gotten myself a e8 and loving it. Is this one of the best music Bluetooth earphones that the market has now? Do u guys tweak the tone using the App? What is the best settings to use?

dayfornight

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've also backed this earbuds project.
But seeing the reviews from those who have received it, guess what we bet wrongly.

1) Devices not assemble properly
2) Slow/Cannot connect, or must maintain at a position to stay connect.
3) they send out white ERL logo earbuds.
4) none of the refund requester, got back their $$.

BTW I also received mail notification, but tracking link like useless.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Just gotten myself a e8 and loving it. Is this one of the best music Bluetooth earphones that the market has now? Do u guys tweak the tone using the App? What is the best settings to use?

Yes. This is now the best sounding true wireless on the market. Very balance sound. Sound is your perference. For me I just leave it at neutral.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got mine some weeks ago from stereo too.

So far so good. I use it without app tweaking so far.

One thing though is i find that the sound quality is better when i dont plug the earbud fully into my ear canals.

Maybe its just me.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the IconX from Qoo10. About $217. I'm not an audiophile, so stellar sound quality is not very important to me. Long battery life, onboard 4gb did it for me. But, still waiting for delivery as only purchased yesterday.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also received the tracking number but its just info provided to Belgium post. Doubt ERL have shipped out the ear phones.
i just received my tracking number for the ERL earphones.. think still must wait afew days before tracking status is out.

carine.wu

Reaction score
Anyone bought the Bose Soundsport wireless free? Any comments?

I am currently using it . I would say the sound quality is very very good.

Connecting to my phone or computer is smooth and easy.

I own both the Bose QC35 and the Bose free sound sport wireless. Of course QC35 gives better Noise Cancellation but in terms of audio performance, the sound sport stacks very closely.

It's not too bassy unlike the Studio 3 wireless my brother has. clarity is good and bass is tight and sufficient. You won't get the heavy feel unlike on Studio 3.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stereo member just register online have that price le. Did a A/B comparison between bose and b&o. Bose is more forgiving and fun sounding, fit is also easier to get imo. For E8, its the most balanced and wide sounding TWE but fit is everything. Complys work magic and also the E8 has 2 years warranty.

kennethtbh

Reaction score
I also received the tracking number but its just info provided to Belgium post. Doubt ERL have shipped out the ear phones.

yup.. mine has been stuck at the "Item is announced / bpost received the information" status for a week.. and their cny hols coming alr. lucky not in a hurry.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. No coupons :(
You can get from qoo10 stereo shop. Can use cart coupon & shop coupon if there's any, will be cheaper.

Stereo member free to sign up on their website.

The Bose looks like protruding out of the ear and is not inserted into ear canal type, i dun like. Luckily never buy impulsively yesterday
Stereo member just register online have that price le. Did a A/B comparison between bose and b&o. Bose is more forgiving and fun sounding, fit is also easier to get imo. For E8, its the most balanced and wide sounding TWE but fit is everything. Complys work magic and also the E8 has 2 years warranty.

Same here. The thing is the item is still in the warehouse or production. Nothing have been passed to their forwarder.
yup.. mine has been stuck at the "Item is announced / bpost received the information" status for a week.. and their cny hols coming alr. lucky not in a hurry.

Last edited:

v1hypersg

Reaction score

can explain in layman terms ?

what is more forgiving ? what is fun sounding ?

i thought fit is just change the tips that you can insert your ear into,

they give 3 sizes and choose the one that suits best,

or is there something i am missing out ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.