Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

radon

Reaction score
Which is the best Bluetooth earbuds?Any recommendation?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Currently those out in the market don't have the best.
You have to choose what suit you the best.
Some have better sound but poorer connection.
Some good connection but uncomfortable to wear.

Fendi37

Reaction score
Currently those out in the market don't have the best.
You have to choose what suit you the best.
Some have better sound but poorer connection.
Some good connection but uncomfortable to wear.
How bout Soul X-Shock?

radon

Reaction score

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Just finished reviewing the Bragi The Dash Pro (review). Audio quality is neutral with comfortable full bass while the treble is not as clear compared to Jabra, E8, Samsung Gear IconX, Erato Apollo 7. It sounds better than the original Dash, though, and overall product has improved. But audio cutoff is seriously poor, no different from the original Dash. Strange some users say it's improved, but I tested on 2 smartphones and they have the same issue.

Bragi_TheDashPro_5.jpg

The Dash Pro is the most expensive TWE among the usual brands, but it is also the most intelligent when it comes to interaction through head gestures and tap gestures. The earbuds knows that you are running and auto-starts the activity tracking. Incoming calls can easily be responded by either nodding or shaking the head. They are also IPX7 rated, so you can wear them for swimming - the only TWE that can do that.

I would buy The Dash Pro only if I want a waterproof TWE for swimming, or need to interact with the earphones without touching them, e.g. riding a bike. Audio quality pales in comparison, and BT signal cutoff is still apparent on the test unit.

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Weird. I'm using the Bragi Dash Pro which I bought from Lazada in December last year. Have been using it daily for commuting and have never faced any audio cut off. There was 2 updates ever since I bought them. Did you update yours?

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone has experience with those cheap china brands?

Cause my parents see me use truly wireless like cool they want to try try :s13:

Just wondering which one connection the most reliable among the china ones...

radon

Reaction score
Just finished reviewing the Bragi The Dash Pro (review). Audio quality is neutral with comfortable full bass while the treble is not as clear compared to Jabra, E8, Samsung Gear IconX, Erato Apollo 7. It sounds better than the original Dash, though, and overall product has improved. But audio cutoff is seriously poor, no different from the original Dash. Strange some users say it's improved, but I tested on 2 smartphones and they have the same issue.

Bragi_TheDashPro_5.jpg

The Dash Pro is the most expensive TWE among the usual brands, but it is also the most intelligent when it comes to interaction through head gestures and tap gestures. The earbuds knows that you are running and auto-starts the activity tracking. Incoming calls can easily be responded by either nodding or shaking the head. They are also IPX7 rated, so you can wear them for swimming - the only TWE that can do that.

I would buy The Dash Pro only if I want a waterproof TWE for swimming, or need to interact with the earphones without touching them, e.g. riding a bike. Audio quality pales in comparison, and BT signal cutoff is still apparent on the test unit.

I owned both the original & the pro, the pro is definitely a big improvement compared to the original in term of connection.

mathew_soon

Reaction score
Both have 16ohms impedance. Not sure why E8 requires more volume. But sound quality wise try compare them at the same volume loudness not on your phone volume level.

Its not using wired than the amp in the phone will play a part in regards to impedence.
This is wireless, it has to do with how the BT of the earpiece decode and adjust base on its internal decoder gains to suit its drivers.

mathew_soon

Reaction score
Can any E8 users here give some input? After trying it I'm actually quite disappointed with the audio quality. I'm currently using bluebuds x together with jetAudio plus player installed in my android phone. With the bluebuds x I hardly increase the volume to 50%, but with the E8 I almost hit the max volume. I did not use the jetAudio EQ, put all to flat. Do I really need to use the beoplay app to help boost the sound cause I did not install it prior to trying. What player do you use?

Some players do adjust gains using "ReplayGain" functions or R128.
These "properly" adjust those tracks that peaked on gains and those that do not. Thus adjusting the volume to 80-90% of max and normalize it.

Turning this off does help in volume. But it usually increases the distortion on you BT.

Rgds

v1hypersg

Reaction score
I owned both the original & the pro, the pro is definitely a big improvement compared to the original in term of connection.

can help to share your experience ?

it is really not CHEAP but if it is really that good, then why not ?

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has experience with those cheap china brands?

Cause my parents see me use truly wireless like cool they want to try try :s13:

Just wondering which one connection the most reliable among the china ones...

you can try QCY 29 from Qoo10

musicsg_com

Reaction score
can help to share your experience ?

it is really not CHEAP but if it is really that good, then why not ?

You are paying a premium for
1. Waterproof
2. Head Gesture sensors
3. Heart rate sensor
4. Activity sensor
5. Instant translation using iTranslate app (needs paid subscription)
6. Battery life (5 hrs x 5 charges)

These features are weaker compared to some other TWE
1. audio quality
2. audio streaming

Bragi_TheDashPro_3.jpg

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are paying a premium for
1. Waterproof
2. Head Gesture sensors
3. Heart rate sensor
4. Activity sensor
5. Instant translation using iTranslate app (needs paid subscription)
6. Battery life (5 hrs x 5 charges)

These features are weaker compared to some other TWE
1. audio quality
2. audio streaming

Bragi_TheDashPro_3.jpg
is the heart rate monitor really work? i saw some review on bragi and user are complaining about the HRM function...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.