Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

jenson419

Reaction score
Got the Jabra Elite 65t and used for a day. The left earbud has some connectivity issues, music will drop for a split second. Happened a few times. And once, the left earbud totally no music at all, can only control the volume. Reset it a few times, put back into case and put it on again to resolve it. Just for this, not quite a good experience overall.

The sound quality was good for me, not an audiophile. Comfort wise, wore for one hr+, no sore no pain, feels ok. The fit is great also, it goes deeper into the ear canal, passive noise cancellation, blocks out much of the environment. Battery life still testing it.

Waiting for Jabra to reply me for a replacement set.

I have the same issue as well left side audio drops , particularly when nearby the shop security scanners at entrances and some crowded places in orchard, i suspect its the RF interference in which Bluetooth 5.0 is still vulnerable to? Dunno..

SuperDecker

Reaction score
I'm on 4.2 though.

I have the same issue as well left side audio drops , particularly when nearby the shop security scanners at entrances and some crowded places in orchard, i suspect its the RF interference in which Bluetooth 5.0 is still vulnerable to? Dunno..

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some radio installed at retail store have very strong interference...I think 5.0 also can't help one..

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score

Jabra tw is using magnetic induction for master n slave connection. Nothing to do with BT. Therefore the security scanner on shops and bus n MRT gantry will affect the connections.

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sport elite, try get it spinfit CP100. This works very well as it sits deep and comfortable.
Brings up the bass a big notch.

Go Stereo with you headset and try the 3 sizes.
I recommend try BOTH sides as both your ears are different. It cost $15+ for 2 pairs.

I try comply TW, works but do not last since I run a lot with it.

I tried 65t and find the bass more enhanced. But shouldn’t be that much diff Sport Elite.
But the Fit definitely much better for 65t

Just to check, can the elite sport with the CP100 fit inside the battery case?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, can the elite sport with the CP100 fit inside the battery case?

just got mine from stereo...to answer your question...

your earphone can still go in the case..but when close..you can see it bump up abit...it didn't affect the charging though :D

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got mine from stereo...to answer your question...

your earphone can still go in the case..but when close..you can see it bump up abit...it didn't affect the charging though :D

Good to know. Thanks for sharing. Now to go and test fit proper

oric1

Reaction score
Better if u test drive it personally. The bass is pretty balanced. Not too heavy and not very bassy

I went to Plaza Sing to testdrive the Jabra Elite 65t just now and was very impressed with the bass and pre-ordered it.

Now just need to get rid of my Jabra Elite Sport. If anybody is interested, PM me. Letting go very cheap just to recover some cost. Bought 3 months ago. [Sold to @IceShelterX]

Last edited:

oric1

Reaction score
Sport elite, try get it spinfit CP100. This works very well as it sits deep and comfortable.

I recommend try BOTH sides as both your ears are different. It cost $15+ for 2 pairs.

I tried 65t and find the bass more enhanced. But shouldn’t be that much diff Sport Elite.

I tried the SpinFit CP100 on my Jabra Elite Sport and the bass was much better but end up pre-ordering the Jabra Elite 65t instead :D

Fendi37

Reaction score
When will the Jabra elite 65t available in Singapore?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Hows your set doing? Still experiencing drops? I'm going down today to plaza sing service centre. Will let you know how it goes.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hows your set doing? Still experiencing drops? I'm going down today to plaza sing service centre. Will let you know how it goes.

like what bro say above..the signal interference due to magnetic field...can't be avoid...it's the system weakness~

ytd, i sit in bus and very near the tapping out machine...my elite sports...totally haywire...signal drop like no tomorrow :s22: never encounter before...not sure why this bus interfere so much.

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Just went to the service centre at ps, they can do one to one exchange but no stocks currently. To check back 2 weeks later. Just put on the ear buds and audio drop off few times in just 5mins. Very irritating

like what bro say above..the signal interference due to magnetic field...can't be avoid...it's the system weakness~

ytd, i sit in bus and very near the tapping out machine...my elite sports...totally haywire...signal drop like no tomorrow :s22: never encounter before...not sure why this bus interfere so much.

mathew_soon

Reaction score
Just went to the service centre at ps, they can do one to one exchange but no stocks currently. To check back 2 weeks later. Just put on the ear buds and audio drop off few times in just 5mins. Very irritating

I never had that issue. Try resetting it?
I am waiting for active elite 65t actually.

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Reset a few times already. Waiting for replacement and hopefully from another batch. After reading the overwhelming positive reviews on amazon UK and best buy, this is a big dent on my experience.

I never had that issue. Try resetting it?
I am waiting for active elite 65t actually.

mathew_soon

Reaction score
Reset a few times already. Waiting for replacement and hopefully from another batch. After reading the overwhelming positive reviews on amazon UK and best buy, this is a big dent on my experience.

Of course I would be too.
Similar to my experience with My Jaybird Freedom and BeatsX
Sigh.

jenson419

Reaction score

Mine's as usual the places i described caused the audio dropouts, on the left and sometimes even the right this time 0.0

From Gadgetfreakloh and doki's explanation, i guess its an unfortunate flaw which is kinda irritating that i have to pause or have it dropout for as long as when passing by shops with the security scanners/train doors, i'm not sure if doing 1 to 1 exchange would fix it if the batches all uses magnetic induction..

Last edited:

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats that?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.