Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

v1hypersg

Reaction score
anyone bought the NEW Bragi dash pro ?

other than no local warranty, is there any downside ? not to choose it or buy it ?

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone bought the NEW Bragi dash pro ?

other than no local warranty, is there any downside ? not to choose it or buy it ?

Its launching in Singapore on the 18th of Dec priced at $528. Available on Lazada. The distributor is LRT. I am waiting for it to be available on Qoo10. See whichever has better coupon or price discount.

v1hypersg

Reaction score
currently, using the erato 7, is good but sometimes it just disconnect and connect back for no reason,

using it with iphone 8 plus and iphone X

previously ask mobile shop guy and he said the bragi dash or bragi the headphone, too expensive and local support not so good and he recommended the jabra elite sport and jaybird run, the new one without wires,

wonder if i should buy the bragi dash pro directly or buy bragi the headphones to try and see if i like it ?

any place to sell used wireless ear buds ?

versionV

Reaction score
Hey guys recently bought this wireless earbud from miniso. It don't have noise canceling or any impressive features but just plain music connection. At S$42 it offer much bettter sound clarity and connection than other expensive model. I had owned Samsung icon x, air by crazybady and the recent Sony x1000. I would say it give the best connection which these more expensive model can't match. The volume is reasonably loud and I can play over 2 hrs comfortably. No cradle provided but charging is quite easy with the attach usb cable.

Good for those who are looking for decent clarity with good connection at cheap price point .

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys recently bought this wireless earbud from miniso. It don't have noise canceling or any impressive features but just plain music connection. At S$42 it offer much bettter sound clarity and connection than other expensive model. I had owned Samsung icon x, air by crazybady and the recent Sony x1000. I would say it give the best connection which these more expensive model can't match. The volume is reasonably loud and I can play over 2 hrs comfortably. No cradle provided but charging is quite easy with the attach usb cable.

Good for those who are looking for decent clarity with good connection at cheap price point .

Are you referring to the truly wireless ones? If so I tried it out. The sound quality is definitely better than those Qoo10 ones like QCY. But I find that the only cons is , it seems pretty bulky for truly wireless but nonetheless I agree with the sound part

versionV

Reaction score
Do agreed this is not the best looking earbud around. But at $42 really can't expect too much la lol....

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the truly wireless ones? If so I tried it out. The sound quality is definitely better than those Qoo10 ones like QCY. But I find that the only cons is , it seems pretty bulky for truly wireless but nonetheless I agree with the sound part

Second this.

I bought the miniso wireless buds just as a cheap thrill, turns out the sound quality really isn't that bad but the 1 thing that irks me is the rubber earbuds doesn't really fit my ears for some quality sound isolation.

Other than that it really is quite value for money!

boOz08

Reaction score
i just saw Jabra Elite Sport on Qoo10 -> 201 after coupon (90+50) added... not sure real deal or not.. Ship from South Korea..Lack review, QnA also 2 questions but the seller is not really answering the question :s22::s22:

chanbri

Reaction score
Anybody has tried comparing the beoplay E8 and Sony wf1000x?
How does the bragi dash pro sound like?

musicsg_com

Reaction score
i just saw Jabra Elite Sport on Qoo10 -> 201 after coupon (90+50) added... not sure real deal or not.. Ship from South Korea..Lack review, QnA also 2 questions but the seller is not really answering the question :s22::s22:

Jabra Elite Sport offers balanced audio across the frequency. Good plushy bass and forward mids and sufficiently clear treble, similar sound signature as the Jabra Sport Pulse. Very tight fit on the ears, like wearing CIEM.

I am testing this, Beoplay E8, Samsung IconX at the same time. Jabra is my preferred and comes with coach voice features and heart-rate monitor.

Beoplay E8 is slightly more exciting sound, with slight V-shaped frequency, clear treble and responsive bass. Design-wise, it is the nicest.

IconX is the worst, when testing with non-Samsung phones, audio quality is very poor. But the advantage is in-ear storage.

aHGer83

Master Member
Reaction score
Second this.

I bought the miniso wireless buds just as a cheap thrill, turns out the sound quality really isn't that bad but the 1 thing that irks me is the rubber earbuds doesn't really fit my ears for some quality sound isolation.

Other than that it really is quite value for money!

do they come off easily?

chanbri

Reaction score
Jabra Elite Sport offers balanced audio across the frequency. Good plushy bass and forward mids and sufficiently clear treble, similar sound signature as the Jabra Sport Pulse. Very tight fit on the ears, like wearing CIEM.

I am testing this, Beoplay E8, Samsung IconX at the same time. Jabra is my preferred and comes with coach voice features and heart-rate monitor.

Beoplay E8 is slightly more exciting sound, with slight V-shaped frequency, clear treble and responsive bass. Design-wise, it is the nicest.

IconX is the worst, when testing with non-Samsung phones, audio quality is very poor. But the advantage is in-ear storage.
Can you add in your test the new Erato Apollo 7S with 3D sound?
These sound good. I'm on the fence with the E8 and this.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.