HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely Wire Free) ?

Like Tree5Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2017, 12:51 AM   #1

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely Wire Free) ?

Hi all,

Anyone got good recommendations for Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely wire free) ?

Got some recommendations in this website : http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/afforda...-alternatives/

and am interested to get those wireless earbuds like the QCY Q29 in the above article, bec of its cheaper price and supposed OK sound quality.

Anyone has other good recommendations for other budget wireless earbuds like the QCY Q29? Thanks!
Old 05-02-2017, 03:24 AM   #2

Awei A920bl
kingsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:09 AM   #3

Jabra Sport Elite..
musicdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:38 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jabra Sport Elite..
Jabra's Elite Sport isn't budget type.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:51 PM   #5

Jabra's Elite Sport isn't budget type.
For now true wireless mostly around that kinda pricing in SG. Likely in near future will be more affordable. Not sure but the headphone by Bragi might be a little cheaper.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #6

Onkyo w800bt? Ex but it's good. Been using it for quite some time liao
musicdreamer likes this.
Cedesria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:22 PM   #7

I'm currently using the W800bt but I can't recommend because of possible durability issues with the charging case; for the right side, I need to insert it at the absolute right depth in order to get it to charge. Sometimes it takes me 5-10 mins of non stop inserting to find that sweet spot. It's much cheaper on amazon japan but you might want to get it locally for the warranty.

Sound is amazing though.

Jabra Sport Elite..
I tried the Jabra Sport Elite and was impressed. It wasn't as good as W800bt but it was still better than most fitness orientated earphones. The heart rate monitor and fitness tracker plus the various other functions are just additional bonus. It's also cheaper than the W800bt. Will likely pick this up in the future.
musicdreamer likes this.
xuan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:23 PM   #8

To add, I'm also waiting for the crazybaby wireless air. Likely only start delivering in March but it's one of the cheaper true wireless options in the market. Can't make any further comment until I received it.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:10 PM   #9

To add, I'm also waiting for the crazybaby wireless air. Likely only start delivering in March but it's one of the cheaper true wireless options in the market. Can't make any further comment until I received it.
Yea, was trying to say that true wireless still quite new and budget models are more likely to have reliability and durability issues..
Old 07-02-2017, 04:29 PM   #10

Yea, was trying to say that true wireless still quite new and budget models are more likely to have reliability and durability issues..
DEFINITELY hoping that it won't be the case with the Air...
Old 07-02-2017, 07:41 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

For now true wireless mostly around that kinda pricing in SG. Likely in near future will be more affordable. Not sure but the headphone by Bragi might be a little cheaper.
There are some other budget ones, though may not be sold in stores here, but you can find them online.

True that these completely wireless earbuds are very expensive, when I got my Earin M-1 when it was new here locally, was bought at $306 after discount. Now still in the $200+ range. I guess we have to pay for portability and seamless features. I suppose in future the price will be lowered as it gets more common.

Bragi the Headphone should be cheaper but there are some complains about the durability of the more expensive Dash.

But in all, remember it's still connected via bluetooth so limitations are inevitable.
musicdreamer likes this.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:43 PM   #12

onkyo

any disconnexion issues..pairing?
h4ppypeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #13

any disconnexion issues..pairing?
Unfortunately yes. It's better than most wireless earphones I've tried, but I still encounter disconnection. Most of the time, it's the left unit that frequently disconnects with the right unit (this is the main unit). More rarely, but still common enough to comment on, I'll encounter disconnection with both sides from my phone.

However, it's still not enough to dissuade me from using it though haha.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #14

There are some other budget ones, though may not be sold in stores here, but you can find them online.

True that these completely wireless earbuds are very expensive, when I got my Earin M-1 when it was new here locally, was bought at $306 after discount. Now still in the $200+ range. I guess we have to pay for portability and seamless features. I suppose in future the price will be lowered as it gets more common.

Bragi the Headphone should be cheaper but there are some complains about the durability of the more expensive Dash.

But in all, remember it's still connected via bluetooth so limitations are inevitable.
Bro, if got good and budget model pls sic here.thanks Currently waiting for the Jaybird X3..but since got true wireless, why not lol..
Old 08-02-2017, 04:22 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro, if got good and budget model pls sic here.thanks Currently waiting for the Jaybird X3..but since got true wireless, why not lol..
Whether good or not I'm not sure but here's an example.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/2016/11/15/...arbuds-review/
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.