Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Recommendations

Astro8

Reaction score
Jabra halo smart Bluetooth In-ear

Please help n advise ? 'm newbie about Sixty. No electronic gadgets toy play !
Can it pair with I-phone 7plus? How to go find thee apps" n How thee SOP 'procedures
to go pair it? Seems I couldn't get it paired ?
I bought it from a big local Book-shop chain. ( thee sales-girl told me off that they sell only Don't know how to pair? Please kindly help/advise!
I no more working. Heart pain losing $118-(bought due to discount $20/-) if I can't make use of it !
Thanking in advance .

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please help n advise ? 'm newbie about Sixty. No electronic gadgets toy play !
Can it pair with I-phone 7plus? How to go find thee apps" n How thee SOP 'procedures
to go pair it? Seems I couldn't get it paired ?
I bought it from a big local Book-shop chain. ( thee sales-girl told me off that they sell only Don't know how to pair? Please kindly help/advise!
I no more working. Heart pain losing $118-(bought due to discount $20/-) if I can't make use of it !
Thanking in advance .

shld be abt the same

Last edited:

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
2DfW4GXfR.jpg

Around 33sgd in total, 20+ for the Iem, 10+ for the Bluetooth cable. Battery last about 3hours, charging takes about 1hr+.. used Paracord to tie because the wires(especially the right side with the "controller") keep swinging to the right, causing the right earbud to get loose from my ear

After tying, the iem is now very comfortable

braggingboutbags

Reaction score
Anyone tried remax earphones before? looks like a chinese (hong kong?) brand, their cables are great but i'm not so sure about their earphones. Quite a lot of models:

610D
535i
502 (crazy robot? not sure if creatively named or actual model)
575 (pro?)

etc. etc.

Any recommendations/reviews?

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought the Weston MMCX dongle yesterday and attached my AKG N40 onto it.
Sound was amazing.

Problem was how to wear it. Over the back? Wires in front?
Still haven't found the optimized way yet.

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
2DfW4GXfR.jpg

Around 33sgd in total, 20+ for the Iem, 10+ for the Bluetooth cable. Battery last about 3hours, charging takes about 1hr+.. used Paracord to tie because the wires(especially the right side with the "controller") keep swinging to the right, causing the right earbud to get loose from my ear

After tying, the iem is now very comfortable

Can you please share link for the Bluetooth please. I have a ZST as well. Thanks!

siontk

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are sound quality differences between QC25 and QC35? Obviously wired would still be better but wireless for convenience?

autoexe

Reaction score
do u guys recommend those china brand type of airpod? or just normal bluetooth earpieces / headset ?

jazzyjay

Reaction score
RE: JAybird X3

Gd sound abit bass heavy den x2. Need a charging adapter so can only charge at home since only given 1pcs. Well worth the money

It last quite long like 8hrs per charge? So no issue with with charging at home. Good for workouts/jogging/running.. if long distance and for commuting, it should be ok. Once at home charge the earpiece.

Regards

jazzyjay

Reaction score
did anyone support this? :O

I would rather buy it off shelf or when the product is ready. Kickstarter is good, same as crowd funding but the thing is need to wait damn long or maybe becomes a vapourware. money burnt without getting anything… no point. The battery life still sucks from the looks. get a Jabra elite, comes with built in HR monitor/coaching guides etc..and streaming, can lasts 4 hrs per charge…that's what it claims. Or you can opt for Bragi "The Headphone". This one without sensors and cheaper but more stable version of "The Dash".

I own a pair of wireless earphone - Samsung Icon X. It has sensors as bragi but not waterproof. Only splash/sweatproof. On board 4GB RAM can store 1000 songs. Using this, I can get 2.5hrs before it needs recharging thru the case. But if streaming thru BT when paired with phone, it drops to about 1hr only. I used it for short commuting and workout only. Sound is not that bad. Only can pair with Samsung phone / Android. Fit is good and ease to use with the touch sensors. My only gripe is the battery cannot last long and even completely charged up, the case will keep charging thus depleting the batt..

Regards,

jazzyjay

Reaction score
do u guys recommend those china brand type of airpod? or just normal bluetooth earpieces / headset ?

Do not be fooled by the chinese manufacturers. Some of them are really damn good and cheap too. I had a Bluedio headphone Turbine 2 costs S$30 from q10. Used it for 2yrs. Sound is good. BT connectivity is better than my Jabra REVO. Only gripe is that it is made of plastic that does not able to withstand certain force..

Regards,

happyascanbe

Reaction score
I'm looking for a waterproof bluetooth headphones and/or speakers. I can only think of Bose as an option. I'm not too familiar with how the other brands perform. Any recommendations?

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a waterproof bluetooth headphones and/or speakers. I can only think of Bose as an option. I'm not too familiar with how the other brands perform. Any recommendations?

swimmming ?

no one beats sony, so far i think

http://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/walkman/nw-ws410-series

http://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/walkman/nw-ws620-series

http://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/walkman/nwz-ws610-series

apprently the bragi dash can be taken to the pool, but i have no first hand experience

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone tried remax earphones before? looks like a chinese (hong kong?) brand。。。
我幾個月前買入佐 remax rb195hb 蓝牙耳机。每邊喇叭40mm大,同我其它蓝牙耳机一样大,音質方面就中音比起其他嚟得重,低音弱。比较适合有女音伴唱,少低音嘅爵士音樂。。。

vkvkvvk

Master Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried those unknown brands for true wireless earphones from qoo10? They are around $50 or less. How are the sound quality for those?
I have tried erato apollo 7 and jabra sport elite buy they are too expensive.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried those unknown brands for true wireless earphones from qoo10? They are around $50 or less. How are the sound quality for those?
I have tried erato apollo 7 and jabra sport elite buy they are too expensive.

can try JVC XX Xtreme Bass Earbuds series

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.