HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro (Quantie ) Hybrid Earphones

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2017, 11:17 PM   #151

Anyone get this ?? https://www.nextbuying.com/original-...d-control.html Xiaomi Bluetooth sport earphones >> Wireless Bluetooth Music Sport Earbuds IPX4 Waterproof Wired Control
tonylee5566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #152

Which one better in term of sound quality? Hybrid Pro or the more expensive Pro HD?
Soul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 11:58 AM   #153

Which one better in term of sound quality? Hybrid Pro or the more expensive Pro HD?
Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD
Old 01-09-2017, 04:48 PM   #154

Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD
Tested at Xiaomi shop. The Pro sound much better than the Pro HD.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #155
Master Member

Anyone buying other china brands?
I didn't have enough cash when I was in Shanghai couldn't get Xiaomi 1more.
In the end I bought uiisii hm7.
Was very pleasantly surprised.
starfish.starfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #156

Anyone buying other china brands?
I didn't have enough cash when I was in Shanghai couldn't get Xiaomi 1more.
In the end I bought uiisii hm7.
Was very pleasantly surprised.
china name : 漫步者 ???
Old 19-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #157

How to check authenticity of earphones?

hi guys, i ordered and received my Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD from Gearbest. i was quite surprised that the earphones looked worn (scuffs on the earbud itself and also the controller) and it didn't come with the QR code sticker on the wire. May i know how to verify authenticity of the earphones?

Anyone can share their experience with gearbest too?
jiraiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #158

hi guys, i ordered and received my Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD from Gearbest. i was quite surprised that the earphones looked worn (scuffs on the earbud itself and also the controller) and it didn't come with the QR code sticker on the wire. May i know how to verify authenticity of the earphones?

Anyone can share their experience with gearbest too?
I propose you feedback to them directly through their website, raise a dispute, etc. They are usually very responsive because they are quite on to provide best customer experience. Once, they sent me a wrong item, they quickly resend again without charge. Another time, i forgot what I bought, they did a partial refund.

Generally, I have good shopping experience with them, and will not hesitate to recommend them, if the price is right.

Nowadays, I shop at Lazada because free shipping and faster delivery.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:20 PM   #159

I propose you feedback to them directly through their website, raise a dispute, etc. They are usually very responsive because they are quite on to provide best customer experience. Once, they sent me a wrong item, they quickly resend again without charge. Another time, i forgot what I bought, they did a partial refund.

Generally, I have good shopping experience with them, and will not hesitate to recommend them, if the price is right.

Nowadays, I shop at Lazada because free shipping and faster delivery.
thanks for the advice!

raised a dispute through the website and still in the midst of resolving the issue.

On further testing, verified that the earphone's channel were swapped. i.e. left earbud is playing right channel sound and vice versa. The lack of the QR code tag on the earphones fresh from the box suggests that it is either a used set (likely given the signs of wear) or a fake set.
jiraiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 12:09 AM   #160

thanks for the advice!

raised a dispute through the website and still in the midst of resolving the issue.

On further testing, verified that the earphone's channel were swapped. i.e. left earbud is playing right channel sound and vice versa. The lack of the QR code tag on the earphones fresh from the box suggests that it is either a used set (likely given the signs of wear) or a fake set.
Nextbuying website sale all xiaomi earphones Original official ..
Old 21-09-2017, 12:12 AM   #161

i ordered Xiaomi Pro HD earphone and a sport bluetooth earphones from Nextbuying free shipping only 5 day to SG
Old 21-09-2017, 09:02 AM   #162

I bought my Pro (non HD) from Shopee @$22 free shipping, comes with the qr and verified original
Old 01-11-2017, 06:38 PM   #163

Accidentally left my in ear pro on washing machine and even put in the hot dryer.. survives both cycle without any sound degradation (as per my ear).. not sure what they used.. normal plastic should have melted
Old 01-11-2017, 07:05 PM   #164

Accidentally left my in ear pro on washing machine and even put in the hot dryer.. survives both cycle without any sound degradation (as per my ear).. not sure what they used.. normal plastic should have melted
Wow didn't know it is so super durable. Had a xiaomi hybrid non Hd version as well and really like it.
undead102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.