Xiaomi piston V2.0 gold

saneguy

Reaction score
just got mine today...absolutely amazing value for money!!! Support the company all the way....:)

NicoNicoNii

Reaction score
I just got this yesterday. I dont get it on how people claims how good the sound is. To me it just sounds like the pair of earphone Samsung gave.

Sound is almost flat, no differentiation at all. High is almost unbearable and bass is not complete at all.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got this yesterday. I dont get it on how people claims how good the sound is. To me it just sounds like the pair of earphone Samsung gave.

Sound is almost flat, no differentiation at all. High is almost unbearable and bass is not complete at all.

either u got a fake or ur ears got problem. period.

i got a few friends who's audiophile claim tat this earphone is above average than those stock earphones given together with the phone.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump this thread.

Where can I get spare tips for this?

300x300px-LS-d18e588c_454768384_introduce_1por.jpeg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.