[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
At first when I started this diet, my bill for food soar...

Nowadays consuming only 1 meal per day.

Seems like I save more than when I start the diet :s12:

This is good :D

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
no, so mr fit guy, why dont u share ur whole diet and exercise plan. best attached with a body selfie.

im certainly feeling all eggcited and happy to learn from b happy.
I'm not athletic. I don't exercise much. I'm basically an average guy. I'm on a diet of 30% fat, 30% carb, 30% protein. The other 10% - I fling it as I go. Every year I have a full body check up at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. I am very healthy. I also find it ridiculous to strip naked and take a picture of myself. I'm not narcissistic enough. Don't feel disappointed. You wouldn't want to see my body, it is not build for aesthetics.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
I'm not athletic. I don't exercise much. I'm basically an average guy. I'm on a diet of 30% fat, 30% carb, 30% protein. The other 10% - I fling it as I go. Every year I have a full body check up at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. I am very healthy. I also find it ridiculous to strip naked and take a picture of myself. I'm not narcissistic enough. Don't feel disappointed. You wouldn't want to see my body, it is not build for aesthetics.
good for you.

which is why we did what is good for us. :)

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
Why try to force your opinions in here if you don't like it:s11: isn't it easier to be happy with your own ways instead of trying to knock some "sense" into us?
I want to help LCHF? I'm just wondering if anyone in Singapore did any real research. I assume Singapore could be the first to promote LCHF as a healthy lifestyle. Instead of sticking to the old model.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

ironically im not disappointed.

just unimpressed by many of You

Somatic3

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If it works for you, and you are happy.

Why poke your noses in other's business?

Jelly?

:crazy:

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
You don't know - nice :D

Well, I did a lot than just sitting on my a$$ and shooting off my mouth for sure

Put a million dollar on the table bah - then I can find you scientists who will back up with studies

Deal?
I don't think a campaign needs a million dollar. 50k will be more than enough. You do have to provide the essential statistical results first. Without positive results, there is no point of campaigning it to the public. That will be harmful to society.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think a campaign needs a million dollar. 50k will be more than enough. You do have to provide the essential statistical results first. Without positive results, there is no point of campaigning it to the public. That will be harmful to society.

how many campaigns are actually beneficial to society?

dont live in the system.

if u are a capitalist, u should understand it better than anyone else.

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score

I dare you to post your check up results for comparison with ours

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, from the female pov, switching to a low carb diet and introducing fats into my diet, did has some significant changes to me.
i was previously a low fats high fibre high protein type. of cos i do eat a small portion of rice/noodles everytime.
i fall sick very easily, every year i definitely has to go into a&e twice and had to be on the drip all the time. every single type of illness can get me hospitalize. eg. diarrhoea, fever, gastric pain. my bp tends to drop to 90/60 which gets the doc very panicky and get me on an ecg and on bedrest. its so embrassing to have that coconut sign hung on your bed in the ward.
i started changing to doing eat clean, like paelo, and moved on to introducing fats in my diet, what i can say is that, since last year, i had yet to be hospitalize! of cos i still fall sick pretty often, but i can recover myself quicker than before.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to help LCHF? I'm just wondering if anyone in Singapore did any real research. I assume Singapore could be the first to promote LCHF as a healthy lifestyle. Instead of sticking to the old model.

As far as research done here - no

For one, it's damn hard to get a research grant and it's not something the local establishment believes in, which makes it doubly hard

If you are willing to provide private funding, then maybe we can talk...hahah

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
well, from the female pov, switching to a low carb diet and introducing fats into my diet, did has some significant changes to me.
i was previously a low fats high fibre high protein type. of cos i do eat a small portion of rice/noodles everytime.
i fall sick very easily, every year i definitely has to go into a&e twice and had to be on the drip all the time. every single type of illness can get me hospitalize. eg. diarrhoea, fever, gastric pain. my bp tends to drop to 90/60 which gets the doc very panicky and get me on an ecg and on bedrest. its so embrassing to have that coconut sign hung on your bed in the ward.
i started changing to doing eat clean, like paelo, and moved on to introducing fats in my diet, what i can say is that, since last year, i had yet to be hospitalize! of cos i still fall sick pretty often, but i can recover myself quicker than before.
wow great news! jia you! keep it up!

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
As far as research done here - no

For one, it's damn hard to get a research grant and it's not something the local establishment believes in, which makes it doubly hard

If you are willing to provide private funding, then maybe we can talk...hahah

better do a good one, dont go doing 30 days study if not we self pwn....

so ask for private funding to do a 5-10 years study :s13:

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score

I don't believe in most research done on a sample human group. There are too many factors that will affect the outcome.

Most humans are different and besides science still not are able to explain most chemistry reaction in our body.

So I still trust what my body is telling me :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.