[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
not hungry?

usually eat once a day....

then during the day drink kopi c kosong.... 2 - 3 cups a day.

but now upgrade liao... new coffee machine here... so bought double cream add to espresso and voilà..... a meal on its own :love:

whiteman27

Master Member
Reaction score
I realize I come back Singapore eat more :O

Food to easy to get in sg LOL.

I should go back to 1 meal per day @@

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usually eat once a day....

then during the day drink kopi c kosong.... 2 - 3 cups a day.

but now upgrade liao... new coffee machine here... so bought double cream add to espresso and voilà..... a meal on its own :love:

haha you pro. im very 馋嘴 1

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chop her carrot.. if she insist.

haha. the other day she made salad. i realise alot people got this misconception... eating vege and alot of thousand island dressing.. and add hotdog and ham. when i try to explain to her, she scold me. why so serious!?

even shops outside that claim to sell healthier choice,
is lettuce + ham + egg

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i reject her.. but she kept telling me, huh difficult meh. just cook double of what you usually do lah. i very busy no time to cook but i want to diet. :s22::s22::s22:
tell her ur fry pan too small. up the cost to $12.99. even though $5 a box can be done.

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah peking duck shiok...

better make sure not gutter oil cook :(
china has many gutter oil. got 1 time one of the top restaurants in Beijing selling peking duck mixed rotted meat with normal meat for the Beijing duck crepe. lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.