[True Fit]New Gym @ AMK Area

elwynf

Reaction score
TRUE FIT by True Fitness

New Express gym by True Fitness has just opened up at the Ang Mo Kio area on the 15th November 2017. Located at The Grassroots' Club; Membership is open to the public

What do you all think?

Last edited:

elwynf

Reaction score
for sure! you want to pm your number so that I can WhatsApp you the pictures and layout or you can contact me at 8423 6670.

Cheers

monk..

Master Member
Reaction score
oh...true fitness opening a branch at grassroot club?
How big is it? i doubt it's big and is the gym accessible to the public or just grassroot club members only??

elwynf

Reaction score
It a new concept, Express club from true fitness. It is not an mega gym but a boutique gym.

Its open to the public which means anyone can sign up. PM me for more info

elwynf

Reaction score
For any Queries, feel free to ask within this thread. Cheers

elwynf

Reaction score
True fitness member need to pay bo?

As True Fit is a separate entity from True Fitness. A new membership have to be purchase to use True Fit's gym. As it just open, the membership rates are extremely low.

elwynf

Reaction score
the gym is relatively new and I don't think any review has been done yet. But you are more than welcome to try the gym out for free. PM me for more details

NingenShikaku

Reaction score
the gym is relatively new and I don't think any review has been done yet. But you are more than welcome to try the gym out for free. PM me for more details

I saw that there is a yoga/aerobic class package. Any chance you know where i can see the timetable for classes?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.