HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anytime Fitness Thread

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #31

Derrick kim, SPI's best lifter is working for anytime fitness nex.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #32

My face gains and loses weight in my body. Is there a way to have a flat tummy while maintaining a face with a little more weight on it?
ladydumbluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:12 PM   #33

My face gains and loses weight in my body. Is there a way to have a flat tummy while maintaining a face with a little more weight on it?
I think you need to start a new thread, because this has nothing to do with Anytime Fitness.
ketua likes this.

HWZ lifting Stats

iherb code - SIH278
galapogos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #34

wad time did u go ? I passed by during after office hours around 6-7pm n the crowd is ..
before 6pm. the crowd usually about 6-8pm
CPT.SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

oh cool, I work right beside NEX.

Signing up NAO!
Old 20-09-2014, 12:19 AM   #36
Master Member

How's the crowd at anytime woodlands aft midnight? am interested in the power rack and bench only
Blahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #37
Arch-Supremacy Member

Should go for this gym instead of Cali? I am only paying 200/yr for Cali... But rather inconvenient lfor past few months because of work... The 24 hours is really appealing...
Old 03-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #38

Should go for this gym instead of Cali? I am only paying 200/yr for Cali... But rather inconvenient lfor past few months because of work... The 24 hours is really appealing...
that $200/yr doe..
Bel.SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #39
Supremacy Member

depends which outlet you plan to workout at. no point paying so much to workout at super small and cramp outlets, eg; bedok
Old 04-10-2014, 03:00 AM   #40
Arch-Supremacy Member

that $200/yr doe..
Was what I thought until I see myself not gaining for past few months because of hectic schedule.. Also the travel time to and fro will take up 1.5 hrs.. Demoralizing..

depends which outlet you plan to workout at. no point paying so much to workout at super small and cramp outlets, eg; bedok
Nex outlet. Just passed by few days ago and find it reasonably equipped Cali Bugis only have 1 squat rack and 1 smith machine even though they are much bigger.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:45 AM   #41
Arch-Supremacy Member

Was what I thought until I see myself not gaining for past few months because of hectic schedule.. Also the travel time to and fro will take up 1.5 hrs.. Demoralizing..

Nex outlet. Just passed by few days ago and find it reasonably equipped Cali Bugis only have 1 squat rack and 1 smith machine even though they are much bigger.
Invest in a power-rack w/lats & weights and you are sorted out
Old 04-10-2014, 04:05 AM   #42

To put things into perspective, you'll be paying for only 2 months for what you're paying in a year presently. If you hate CF so much, i'll gladly take over your membership & you'll regret it. Seriously.

You'll only need the rack & smith for squats & there're so many other equipments you can use there for legs instead of doing squats.

In Anytime Fitness, you'll realise after you've been there, the equipment is lacking.

And its a fallacy, training at odd hours is better. Don't be surprised if you see more people there at midnight than during normal peak hours. And what are you going to eat at 2 am after your workout?
Kangsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:51 PM   #43
Supremacy Member

Yea i just gymmed at nex too. Still got room for lots more equipment. I feel it's quite adequate. Just need a few more benches and some more plate loaded machines
Jowa__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #44
Arch-Supremacy Member

To put things into perspective, you'll be paying for only 2 months for what you're paying in a year presently. If you hate CF so much, i'll gladly take over your membership & you'll regret it. Seriously.

You'll only need the rack & smith for squats & there're so many other equipments you can use there for legs instead of doing squats.

In Anytime Fitness, you'll realise after you've been there, the equipment is lacking.

And its a fallacy, training at odd hours is better. Don't be surprised if you see more people there at midnight than during normal peak hours. And what are you going to eat at 2 am after your workout?
Haha.. Definitely dun hate it lah. Thanks for providing another perspective. Food is definitely a factor.
Insatiable_creat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:10 PM   #45
Supremacy Member

some questions for the nex outlet ..

with a weightlifting platform can you just release the bar when doing pulls? or are they anal about the noise?

also, how are they in terms of oly bars and 20kg plates?

took a look at their FB page but the pics don't show much

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.