HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Credit card problem with iherb

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #1

Credit card problem with iherb

I ordered from iherb 5 days ago, and i received this email on the second day but today i went to check my order history and it says that my order is still waiting for approval. I am a first time customer there. Does anyone encounter this problem? and is it a must to send?

*Please include your order number on all correspondance for quicker handling For your protection and ours, it is important to make sure credit cards are being used by their proper owners. So customers ordering for the first time from iHerb.com may need to fax or email us information. We need you to fax (001.951.616.3601) or email (verify@iHerb.com ) as an attachment the front page of your monthly credit card statement or bill. (This is the document that shows your charges for that month.) Another option is to send us a copy of the front and back of the credit card along with a utility bill (water, electricity, or gas) that shows your shipping address. Your privacy is assured. Please understand that we respect your privacy and have no interest in your personal spending habits. (We do not sell or distribute any of your personal information.) If you are sending us a copy of your credit card statement, you may delete any purchase history from this document if you like. All we need is your credit card company''s logo and address, your name and address, and the last 4 digits of your card. Easy enough? Thanks for your cooperation! Why do we take these steps? Unlike in the case of credit card purchases made by customers within the U.S., international orders cannot be verified electronically or by telephone. The extra step of faxing information is necessary for your protection and ours, to make sure you are the actual credit card holder. *Please include your order number on all correspondance for quicker handling Sincerely, iHerb Customer Service
Woodlandsfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #2

duh....what do you understand from this email?
do it.
Old 15-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #3

duh....what do you understand from this email?
do it.
So I should just do it? Are u an experienced buyer from iherb?
Woodlandsfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #4

yes u can do as instructed or if u cant find the bills, u can take a pic of hp bill with the front and back of CC etc.
Old 16-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #5
Master Member

censor the ccv number..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.