HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Evolve MMA pricing?

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #16

i think there is another place called "something" G?
can't exactly remember but i saw ppl wearing their tshirt...
I think u r referring to fightg:
http://www.fightg.com/
liuzg150181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #17

Anyone know the pricing for Hilltop Muay Thai?
Ryannn. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #18
Banned

i dropped by to check them out, this is what i recall (PROMO prices, may increase):

$249 per month (adult, all classes), $209 entry fee, $90?? annual fee
less if student or one type of class only
drop-in class $40

ur wallet can tahan? mine cannot...
wow...thats expensive
Ferrari^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

fads come and go fast in s'pore , first its dragonboating , then muay thai now its mma , wow
Gabriel_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #20

MMA is on the rise right now..

Last edited by rixusher; 04-01-2010 at 11:30 PM..
rixusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:00 AM   #21

Evolve MMA Management Response

Management Response From Evolve MMA:

Thank you for your interest in Evolve Mixed Martial Arts, Asia's premier brand of MMA academies.

We would like to take this opportunity to address several erroneous posts regarding Evolve on this forum. Several users on this site have posted incorrect information regarding our membership pricing. While we thank you for your interest, the pricing information posted by some users on this forum is false. For a reasonable monthly fee, we are pleased to offer our members access to world champion instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, the largest schedules, and convenient locations in Singapore. We welcome all interested parties to experience all that Evolve has to offer by taking a complimentary intro class.

Also, we ask that readers please beware of posts made under the username 'Evolve MMA.' This user has misrepresented him/herself and as a result has engaged in copyright infringement and defamation. The Company lawyers have been contacted and this matter will be settled with the authorities.

Thank you again for your interest and we welcome all questions and concerns.

Evolve MMA Management

www.evolve-mma.com

Last edited by Evolve MMA Staff; 05-01-2010 at 12:04 AM..
Evolve MMA Staff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:24 AM   #22

We would like to take this opportunity to address several erroneous posts regarding Evolve MMA on this forum. Several users on this site have posted incorrect information regarding our membership pricing. While we thank you for your interest, the pricing information posted by some users on this forum is false. For a reasonable monthly fee, we are pleased to offer our members access to world champion instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, the largest schedules, and convenient locations in Singapore.
In the end it was never even addressed. Just answer the question what everyone wants to know. What is the correct membership pricing ? And what do u mean by "reasonable monthly fee" ? Cant just give the exact amount ?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #23

I want to join.
How much is the monthly fees ?
Just straight to the point.
Thanks.

Management Response From Evolve MMA:

Thank you for your interest in Evolve MMA, Asia's premier brand of MMA academies.

We would like to take this opportunity to address several erroneous posts regarding Evolve MMA on this forum. Several users on this site have posted incorrect information regarding our membership pricing. While we thank you for your interest, the pricing information posted by some users on this forum is false. For a reasonable monthly fee, we are pleased to offer our members access to world champion instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, the largest schedules, and convenient locations in Singapore. We welcome all interested parties to experience all that Evolve has to offer by taking a complimentary intro class.

Also, we ask that readers please beware of posts made under the username 'Evolve MMA.' This user has misrepresented him/herself and as a result has engaged in copyright infringement and defamation. The Company lawyers have been contacted and this matter will be settled with the authorities.

Thank you again for your interest and we welcome all questions and concerns. If you have any questions, please email us at info@evolve-mma.com.

Evolve MMA Management
TimeTravel_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:08 AM   #24
Supremacy Member

Yeah, I am interested to know the pricing also
CoolRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #25

Yeah, I am interested to know the pricing also
i also wan to know the price.. but seems like they are not saying it on forums.. most prob their price are subjective to individual commitment and the type of lesson they wan.. thus there is no fixed price
Stealth_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #26

prices are $309 per month for their pomo mall outlet and $389 per month for their Far east square outlet. these prices are excluding GST and you need to pay an annual fee of $90. Plus i think there is a one time registration fee (Super High). These prices are based on a one year contract. there is a 3 month membership however more expensive per month. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though.

They do student pricing to which is $249 excl. GST per month for pomo mall.

All being said it is mad expensive, but it has the best facilities and world champions to train you.

Go for a free intro class to get a feel for the place, however be warned that they are very good sales people, so if you arent convinced have the resolve to walk away without signing anything.
_Elessar_ likes this.
slicric_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #27
Supremacy Member

Well look at it this way: If for $300 a month you get to train there 24/7 with the best coaches in the industry, the value you get is much more than what you pay.

For instance, if I train there five times a week, that's 20 sessions a month on average, and $15 per session. $15 for free equipment and excellent coaching which will accelerate your results. For $15 I'll be asking all the questions I have and getting as hands on as I can every session to maximise value. It's not a lot when you do the math - sure it isn't cheap, but it isn't too expensive.

Of course, if you'd rather not learn from the best or aren't as hardcore on training, then another fight gym would be better. In this regard, perhaps a plan with limitations and a lower fee would appeal to this other target group.

I think the perception of sales has got to change - these days barely anybody responds to a hard sell. Plus with the Internet, you can dig up information very easily. This is where effective marketing comes into play to help sales people get the foot in the door.

If you have some interest in what they have to offer, I'd suggest giving the place a visit and engage in a dialogue with the consultant - see what's the value proposition they're offering you. Think benefits first and not product / service features.

By the way, I am not endorsed by Evolve MMA, nor employed by them to post this opinion which is strictly mine.
usjag_18 likes this.
Old 28-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #28

plus one plus one plus one

Last edited by rixusher; 26-08-2013 at 12:24 AM..
rixusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #29

Question

er, i dun recall fight g ever sending anyone for tournaments, any reason why?
buibuisnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 02:59 AM   #30

er, i dun recall fight g ever sending anyone for tournaments, any reason why?
is this a feeble attempt to stir up ****? why the fnck do you want to do that?
motron is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.