HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Evolve MMA pricing?

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #76

Well, I wasn't there so I can't really fairly comment.

In your reply to me, you did mention something about the word "sarcastic", so I can assume you are familiar with this form of humor. Perhaps, just perhaps, the salesman at Evolve that threatened to put your picture on the internet was himself using sarcasm as an attempt at humor.

Either way, I think this is a dead topic. If you say it is so, than it must be.
Either way, I think this is a dead topic. If you say it is so, *than* it must be.

*than* it must be. Excuse my sense of humour.
ahnange likes this.
fonz231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #77
Arch-Supremacy Member

"prices are $309 per month for their pomo mall outlet and $389 per month for their Far east square outlet. these prices are excluding GST and you need to pay an annual fee of $90. Plus i think there is a one time registration fee (Super High). These prices are based on a one year contract. there is a 3 month membership however more expensive per month. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though."

Interesting, I was told I would "get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though."But after I joined I was told it wasn't part of my package, so I was charged 200$ for gloves n muay thai shorts, being told to pay after the class, I wouldnt of bought otherwise, also they dont have any prices openly on display for their merchandise, so this serves as a warning, dont get ripped off like i was.
May I asked the mode of payment for your training @Evolve? And whether did you ask them detailed before registered? Could the processing fees paid to banks? Because I have experiences before they need to share the processing fees to bank.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/usjag_18/Man%20Utd/Ani_Sign1.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
usjag_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 09:02 PM   #78

Hey guys, its abit unrelated but I would like to say that there is a new community built just for the fighting scene in Singapore. This is to encourage the martial arts community in Singapore to come together to interact, contribute and build a strong knowledge base in Asia. Eventually, if fighters need any fight information or discuss about technique/game plan, this will be the place to go. This is a good way to share our knowledge, experience rather than relying solely on the instructors.

The link is Asia Fight Scene® by Muay Thai Boxing Singapore • Index page - users can also get assess to exclusive promotions such as limited edition products and deep discount.
chickydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:20 AM   #79

Angry Feedback

Hey guys,

I am an ex-trainee from evolve . I had regretted joining evolve MMA because to me it a liabilities and no monetary gain. I thought i have chance to represent the team to go for fight however not even a single consideration was given. They will only choose those people who had join them for year rather than a good fighter to represent them.

If you guys want to keep fit , i rather you guys join SAFRA membership instead because for 10years membership only cost you guys $300. You can go swim , bowling , rock climbing , gym and other more discount at outlet.

I signed evolve 1year for $4500 and pay out front one shot. If you intend to take installment , you will have to pay upfront $600 and following month is $370 and it amounting to $5040 for 1year.

In my opinion if this is not an asset and not monetary gain , i will rather join country club membership. Evolve is very good at advertising and marketing however the training was so-so compare with other fight club. After you join their membership they will not be as friendly as before they convince you to join them. And they will not even look at you.
ahnange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 04:07 PM   #80

Hey guys,

I am an ex-trainee from evolve . I had regretted joining evolve MMA because to me it a liabilities and no monetary gain. I thought i have chance to represent the team to go for fight however not even a single consideration was given. They will only choose those people who had join them for year rather than a good fighter to represent them.

If you guys want to keep fit , i rather you guys join SAFRA membership instead because for 10years membership only cost you guys $300. You can go swim , bowling , rock climbing , gym and other more discount at outlet.

I signed evolve 1year for $4500 and pay out front one shot. If you intend to take installment , you will have to pay upfront $600 and following month is $370 and it amounting to $5040 for 1year.

In my opinion if this is not an asset and not monetary gain , i will rather join country club membership. Evolve is very good at advertising and marketing however the training was so-so compare with other fight club. After you join their membership they will not be as friendly as before they convince you to join them. And they will not even look at you.
Questions for you:
How long did you join them?
Have you had any prior competition experience?
If yes, what are your competition achievements?
If no, how do you know that you are a 'good' fighter? Did you spar with their fight team and win convincingly?

Also,you said they allowd people who had joined them for years to join the fight team. This makes alot of sense. Why would they let some random newcomer (good or not) join the prestigious fight team so quickly? What's wrong with waiting to see if someone is a hardworker and loyal to the brand?

From your words,you seem to be very entitled. Im sure you have heard of the phrase or something similar, "good things arent given, they are earned". With your kind of attitude, i am not surprised that they didn't consider you at all.

Also, what is with the no monetary gain? Evolve is a profit driven organisation. You join their gym TO GIVE THEM MONEY for their service. Not the other way around.

From the way you speak, you sound like a kid. If you are a capable fighter with a lot of experience, i apologise and retract my last sentence, but not the ones above it. Please do show some proof of being a "good fighter" though. It might help your case here. If you are really good, on par of some of their budding fighters like angela lee, amir kahn, Christian lee etc, yoy might have a case
liftstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:58 AM   #81
Arch-Supremacy Member

hey guys i know this is not really related to the discussion but so is almost 99% of the replies here just wanna ask if there is any decent boxing gyms where i can learn boxing like 1 or 2 times a week just as a form of cardio training, that is value for money (im a poor student) preferably in town or west side.

muchas gracias!!!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.