HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

H&F Program Compilation

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #61

Thanks man.

I already got like 60 more programs from various sourced compiled. Problem is, I don't want to confuse people starting out with all these routines since this thread is basically to help out the "beginners".

The experienced ones would already know where and how to go about changing up and finding new routines.

I'll definitely give it a thorough read though. Appreciate the help. Updates should be in this weekend.
True. No problem, thanks for the effort to compile.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #62
Honorary Member

wow nice

finally made a sticky
kaixax555 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #63
Honorary Member

actually a sticky on SMFR and mobility exercises would be good, too
Old 15-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #64
Supremacy Member

actually a sticky on SMFR and mobility exercises would be good, too
i dont want to spoon-feed people. independence and initiative are the key.
i'll see what i can do about that though no promises.

thanks to vurto for the sticky. i appreciate it.

Last edited by sazuro; 15-09-2011 at 10:06 AM..
sazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #65

I wasn't aware of the thread before but now that I am, and it's useful, why not I'm just wary of too many stickies taking up too much space at the top.
vurtomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #66
Honorary Member

maybe for some useful links, we can create a sticky to compile them together?

Like uncle chay's TRX travelling training?
Old 15-09-2011, 02:56 PM   #67

Well technically this can go with the sticky on bodybuilding that rockstar made ages ago, but sometimes, or more often than not, people don't pay attention to stickies and lumping them together can make the information even less visible. We'll see.
Old 15-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

Like uncle chay's TRX travelling training?
thanks but my TRX program may not work for others & I also switch the exercises after a while..
gkhchay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #69
Supremacy Member

maybe for some useful links, we can create a sticky to compile them together?
its like everyone wants to be spoonfed nowadays. that's what i'm noticing based on the recent threads in the forum. lol.

all the info is just a few clicks away if you bother to actually read.

next time if there's a war, you expect your friend to reload your gun for you? pull your grenade pin? please luh. independent a bit.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #70
Arch-Supremacy Member

that unfortunately seems to be the case in this forum these days.

when I 1st joined in 2007, the discussions were much more robust as we had many pretty experienced forumners debating & exchanging views & all trg logs were confined to the trg log sticky...
gkhchay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #71

its like everyone wants to be spoonfed nowadays. that's what i'm noticing based on the recent threads in the forum. lol.

all the info is just a few clicks away if you bother to actually read.

next time if there's a war, you expect your friend to reload your gun for you? pull your grenade pin? please luh. independent a bit.
Some of the recent threads here would be flamed like hell in T-Nation
Old 15-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #72
Supremacy Member

that unfortunately seems to be the case in this forum these days.

when I 1st joined in 2007, the discussions were much more robust as we had many pretty experienced forumners debating & exchanging views & all trg logs were confined to the trg log sticky...
glad i'm not the only one noticing this, eventhough i joined later.

nonetheless, i will still update this regularly (provided there are changes worth updating) in order to provide some sort of program guide for the guys here.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #73
Supremacy Member

Some of the recent threads here would be flamed like hell in T-Nation
this EXACT thought crossed my mind last night.
Old 15-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #74

The robust discussions stemmed from everyone learning new things and sharing on the forum, hence more discussion around the new things. It was genuinely exciting to be here because you could feel the buzz and thirst for knowledge. And I volunteered to become a mod cos all the spam was getting in the way.

The downside to that was this place being cliquey and a lot of flamewars. Knowledge lead to ego and impatience or just strong points of view.

The forum as it is right now is stagnant because there is no new influx of knowledge and new stuff to discuss: Eg. new nutrition ideas, new supplements, new programs, new exercises, or even discussion around specific exercises that you're trying out.

Instead what we have is essentially a Q&A format of newbs coming in and asking questions, some more retarded than most, and the old birds answering, or telling them to read the stickies, repeat ad nauseam. Plus people using this place to sell stuff (hopefully clearing them has given us more 'space')

To start, I suggest sharing more articles in here that you guys have read that you find useful, like that Greatest Program, the ebook that Gala found, even the exercise when travelling that chay took the initiative to post. Shrug.

Last edited by vurtomatic; 15-09-2011 at 04:37 PM..
Old 15-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #75
Honorary Member

The robust discussions stemmed from everyone learning new things and sharing on the forum, hence more discussion around the new things. It was genuinely exciting to be here because you could feel the buzz and thirst for knowledge. And I volunteered to become a mod cos all the spam was getting in the way.

The downside to that was this place being cliquey and a lot of flamewars. Knowledge lead to ego and impatience or just strong points of view.

The forum as it is right now is stagnant because there is no new influx of knowledge and new stuff to discuss: Eg. new nutrition ideas, new supplements, new programs, new exercises, or even discussion around specific exercises that you're trying out.

Instead what we have is essentially a Q&A format of newbs coming in and asking questions, some more retarded than most, and the old birds answering, or telling them to read the stickies, repeat ad nauseam. Plus people using this place to sell stuff (hopefully clearing them has given us more 'space')

To start, I suggest sharing more articles in here that you guys have read that you find useful, like that Greatest Program, the ebook that Gala found, even the exercise when travelling that chay took the initiative to post. Shrug.
actually the same thing happens in other subforums as well
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.