Lean or bulky?Post your pictures please.

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cover the face, fire the base! :p

Can la, u look so gentlemanly. Or paste Matt Kroc face on top loh. Like I paste Kobe face on top liddat lol.

KinoChoco

Master Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd update my progress. Sorry for the bad quality, don't have a good camera at the moment.

And my epic fail tanlines are from my 7 years of track and field, so don't laugh :(

abit wierd lei. why traps disappear 0.0. posture problem?
nevertheless...nice back...and awesome tan lines.......time for nude tanning.

sazuro

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice back saz!

But........

The tanlines. :s13::s13::s13:
Paiseh couldn't resist :s13:

Hahaha thanks man, its cool. I used to be damn fair, but being in the sun caused the mega tanlines. It was worth it though, 7 years of triumph and pain.

abit wierd lei. why traps disappear 0.0. posture problem?
nevertheless...nice back...and awesome tan lines.......time for nude tanning.

I think the lighting maybe. My upper traps aren't well developed, that one I know :(

HAHA NUDE TANNING, SERIOUS NOT. Later people call police, indecent exposure.

Spartanz.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd update my progress. Sorry for the bad quality, don't have a good camera at the moment.

And my epic fail tanlines are from my 7 years of track and field, so don't laugh :(

whaaaa u got good n thick triceps.. :o

KinoChoco

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks man, its cool. I used to be damn fair, but being in the sun caused the mega tanlines. It was worth it though, 7 years of triumph and pain.

I think the lighting maybe. My upper traps aren't well developed, that one I know :(

HAHA NUDE TANNING, SERIOUS NOT. Later people call police, indecent exposure.

i didnt expect u'r that white 'inside' since u are a mix....u have that 'super tanned' look. u would freak girls out with that surprise inner whiteness. they might find it cute! wahahaha!
gogo nude tanning, let me know, i'll ready to do live stomping and EDMWing...

sazuro

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i didnt expect u'r that white 'inside' since u are a mix....u have that 'super tanned' look. u would freak girls out with that surprise inner whiteness. they might find it cute! wahahaha!
gogo nude tanning, let me know, i'll ready to do live stomping and EDMWing...

let you stomp, then we split the $50 cash, i take 70%. Buy some protein :D

sazuro

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@ Saz

Nice taper. Could use more mass.

Thanks bro. I just finished a calorie-depleted state for 12 weeks (decided I wanted some abs) so yeah.

Gonna do a slow bulk to garner some thickness and depth.

darkqwe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is Dec 2010

175cm, 70kg
2010old.jpg

Started Training around Feb 2011

175cm, 66kg
mayn.jpg

2011may.jpg

last time running is the word I hated the most, now 2-3 days nv run or do some cardio exercise will feel so uneasy lolol and I do agree it requires alot of mindpower and focus and also its a change of lifestyle but I had nv regretted it :p

Next focus for me is maybe bulk up alittle..:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.