Lush protein

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The seal lousy and hard to seal back is one thing. Mine torn from the bag like 2-3 cm. Damn lame, need to fold and clip that end.

Were they a lot cheaper in the past? Their price is quite premium is my opinion, like ON. Ninjavan still ok but honestbee was terrible.

When they 1st started out their 5kg pack was $130 IIRC, then it shot up to $140 & the last time I checked it was $150. That was it for me.

On the other hand, for My Protein’s Impact Whey, they have offers almost every week and I pay only a total of $135 for a 5 kg pack & a 2.5 kg pack. Unbeatable value. Only downside is that they take around 10 days to ship to Singapore. Otherwise it’s fantastic: thoroughly tested & highly rated on Labdoor. Plus lots of flavors to choose from. There are also some flavors sweetened with stevia instead of sucralose.

Beats all other brands hands down in terms of quality & price.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which for the most g/$?

Oh definitely My Protein’s Impact Whey hands down. For a 5 kg pack & a 2.5 kg pack I paid only $135.

And each serving is 21 grams of protein: tested & confirmed by Labdoor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.