Lush protein

dude_89

Reaction score
Bought 1kg pack to try. vanilla. yea lee_tired_sheep is right, its very very thin. i tried one cup of water n 2 scoops... tastes like water =\ lol. no weird taste. easy to shake cause the powder is fine. and also deliver is insanely fast and the people are nice (emailed me to note that I wanted a later delivery time)

BradLee

Reaction score
I bought twin pack for lush's natural flavored whey. Its pure concentrate so if you're lactose sensitive, prepare for some bad diarrhea. Other than that, tastes pretty good with milk, identical to the taste of milk powder, the kind you drink when you were a kid.

ya bought it too, maybe the owner should thank me for starting this thread haha...
yes taste like baby milk, felt like buying a milk bottle :s13:

BradLee

Reaction score
bought the macha whey. Damn blend taste. Waste my money zzzzz

I do agreed the taste is blend. Mine is the natural one. But I also believe commercial ones the put all kinds of fillers and artificial flavoring sweeteners to make it taste good. End up same like it some also dun like it or felt too sweet. I dun mind blend which is more mixable more importantly is the protein and BCAA content.

soteyh

Reaction score
I was getting very confused, until I realised that the word should be "bland"....

i_not_blur

Reaction score
I just got myself 5kg of natural whey from Lush. It actually taste quite ok; no bitter aftertaste which is typical of artificial sweeteners.

Let me come back in 3 month's time to get a final verdict of this protein.

Currently it is working well for me and I do not have any issues with digestion. I am rather lactose intolerant and cannot drink too much milk. Hence the best alternative to drinking milk would be to consume whey and eat my chicken fillet!

galapogos

Reaction score
Surprised that you're taking to lush protein well despite being lactose intolerant, since they sell concentrates rather than isolates.

RabbitKing

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried to squeeze out the air from the bag before re-sealing..
the powder all flew out and made a mess cause the powder is really very fine.. lol :s13:

lee_tired_sheep

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bland is not necessarily bad. Depends on what you like. I for one am a fan of the blandness.

certainsum1

Reaction score
twin pack cannot get different flavor is it?

edit: nvm found the answer

Last edited:

iamlin

Reaction score
lushprotein matcha whey

i recently bought two packets of lush protein whey (matcha) and am really satisfied with the taste. Tastes great with milk. A welcome change for those who are sick of vanilla and chocolate.:s13:

loginuke

Reaction score
handling?

+quick delivery
-poor handling
The stylish grey coating on the packaging was tore away at the corners of the bag and i can see the powder from the outside. Wont recommend if you intend to store it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.