HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Need recommendation, which gym is sign up?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2017, 12:07 PM   #1

Need recommendation, which gym is sign up?

Hi fellow friends,

I'm currently looking for a gym around Jurong west and Pioneer area but after researching online, I read about some gym have bad service or poor maintenance of equipment and towels. Would like to hear from you guys who actually tried the gym around Jurong west.

As I'm totally new into this, a friendly environment will be a plus point. I can consider joining the same gym if someone if willing to guide and help out with my training too to make it convenient.

Last edited by lolzao; 11-09-2017 at 12:09 PM..
lolzao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #2

Hi fellow friends,

I'm currently looking for a gym around Jurong west and Pioneer area but after researching online, I read about some gym have bad service or poor maintenance of equipment and towels. Would like to hear from you guys who actually tried the gym around Jurong west.

As I'm totally new into this, a friendly environment will be a plus point. I can consider joining the same gym if someone if willing to guide and help out with my training too to make it convenient.
any of you guys tried Owl gym? My bf and i planning to join together. they have trainers and nutritionists in the gym too. hope to get some feedback on them before my bf and i make a decision.

http://owlgym.com.sg/
kaixin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 02:37 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

Only 1 at yishun

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT
Optionstrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 09:24 AM   #4
Great Supremacy Member

energyone @ jurong
ramlee is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.