Like Tree3Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #31

You should wait for 2-3 weeks more.
mickiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #32

compared to iherbs, it's not worth it....unfortunately, bb.com do have a large range of products which is very tempting...
yeap and they got lots of promotions compared to iherb like sometimes buy 1 get 1 free...like last month back I saw amino energy and assault going buy 2 get 1 free. Also, I had friends ordering a few times from bb.com and it came 11-14 days. So its making me damn worried =|
Old 24-07-2012, 11:20 PM   #33

I just ordered liquid grip, a type of liquid chalk using citibank borderlinx. The stuff has arrived but is considered a prohibited item due to the alcohol content inside. Anyone has any luck bringing it into here? How can i convince them its not perfume or inflammeable stuff?
Ragemage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #34

Does anyone know how long does it take the package to get delivered to the house once reach Singapore? With the custom clearing the goods and singpost sort out the meal and get delivered. Causes my order arrive at Singapore on the 28 July and yet to receive my stuff =|.
Elliden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #35

Not sure about bodybuilding.com, My classmate ordered a lifting strap and i think its over a month or two before it arrive, wait not sure it over two or not.

iHerb 4 day so far, order three time, three time came within four days. Normally 8pm~9pm at night. Perfect for me.

iHerb should have a wider range. I have a urge to order some stuff from bb.com but, the shipping and the shipping cost is sure killer.
botakbotak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #36

I just ordered liquid grip, a type of liquid chalk using citibank borderlinx. The stuff has arrived but is considered a prohibited item due to the alcohol content inside. Anyone has any luck bringing it into here? How can i convince them its not perfume or inflammeable stuff?
My liquid grip was not allowed to be shipped in by cgw. ended up i went to get mammoth liquid chalk in SG .
Old 06-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #37

Does our custom take more than 1 week to clear the supplements? cause i keep asking bb.com customer service they keep mentioning that it is still in the custom etc etc etc
Old 06-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #38

Does our custom take more than 1 week to clear the supplements? cause i keep asking bb.com customer service they keep mentioning that it is still in the custom etc etc etc
It's a standard reply. Just llst and wait. My item all no issue
rockstarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #39
Master Member

I ordered on the 22th of July, but i had not seen my stuffs yet.
What should i do?

Inside there's
USPlabs OxyELITE Pro, 2 Bottle Combo

wah I'm in the same boat with you.

I ordered 2nd June. until now, havent receive my items from bb.com

i ordered lifting gloves only... really2 the cheapest posting is crap..

I thought my parcel lost liao. the customer service answer is always the same, blame custom. KNN, next time better use CGW!
icon_mihiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #40

wah I'm in the same boat with you.

I ordered 2nd June. until now, havent receive my items from bb.com

i ordered lifting gloves only... really2 the cheapest posting is crap..

I thought my parcel lost liao. the customer service answer is always the same, blame custom. KNN, next time better use CGW!
Is it really that worth it using CGW then buying from international online store? Like If but 5x 5lb of whey protein wouldn't it be expensive? Rather than buying direct from them? This is my 6th week GG.com
Old 15-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #41

I still haven't got my item til now (shipped on 10 May 2012 from the US).
charlyshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

3 months? Sorry to say but it is probably lost..usually it takes minimum 3 weeks, with 4 weeks being the longest that I've had.

I'm guessing that the parcels are just left in a gigantic storeroom and if you're unlucky your stuff is left in a corner untouched and uncleared by customs..
derrickgyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #43

3 months? Sorry to say but it is probably lost..usually it takes minimum 3 weeks, with 4 weeks being the longest that I've had.

I'm guessing that the parcels are just left in a gigantic storeroom and if you're unlucky your stuff is left in a corner untouched and uncleared by customs..
Sian I this week waitin for the 6th week and really regret order DHL super saver. This is my last time going use his mode.
Old 18-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #44

Mine was ordered on 7 June 2012 and till now i have not received yet. when i checked DHL Globalmail for my status, it showed till Carson.... then I have emailed bb.com to check and they told me it's stucked at Singapore Customs and it was about 2 weeks ago. Luckily it's only Infinite Labs MassPort total US$58. now i try to order from iherb during promo which is faster. their express could just be a bit higher than bb.coms supersaver, that will guarantee there will be no loss or extremely late arrival. I know it it is no fault of bb.com as DHL has updated the status though it is not a full one which proved that bb.com did ship out the item. It's just that it might be Deliver Halfway Lost.
raytan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #45
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sian I this week waitin for the 6th week and really regret order DHL super saver. This is my last time going use his mode.
What did you order?
derrickgyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.