Order from Bodybuilding.com and it's not arriving yet

striker22

Reaction score
I received mine not long ago today, sad to say all my protein bars were deformed and melted and the protein powder felt a little warm to touch when they delivered today at 7pm.

To me, not worth the wait and quality of the final good, even with the free shipping.

dongfengpo

Reaction score
I received mine not long ago today, sad to say all my protein bars were deformed and melted and the protein powder felt a little warm to touch when they delivered today at 7pm.

To me, not worth the wait and quality of the final good, even with the free shipping.

how much did u save in total?

for me, it help me to save over $30+++. definitely will order again if there's free shipping promo again BUT got to make sure my current protein powder can last me for at least 1.5 mths.

finally see some light! my order finally reach sg. hope it will arrive either tmr or fri :o

striker22

Reaction score
I guess at the end of the day, if its just for protein then would be a nice deal, if you buy tenperature sensitive items, i think iherb would be a better choice. The packing from bb.com also leaves much to be desired. My tub was dented, box of multi vits smashed and protein bar melted.

monk..

Master Member
Reaction score

monk..

Master Member
Reaction score

i have tried once before as well....my bars all deformed and melted...guess you never know how long it takes for free shipping...never order bars for normal shipping...

mir_ror

Reaction score
I guess at the end of the day, if its just for protein then would be a nice deal, if you buy tenperature sensitive items, i think iherb would be a better choice. The packing from bb.com also leaves much to be desired. My tub was dented, box of multi vits smashed and protein bar melted.

Just found that the lid on my tub of protein is cracked -_- luckily the inner seal isn't broken. Damn... how do they handle the goods during shipping?? bo song anyhow throw.. -____-

striker22

Reaction score
BB definitely take less care in packing and those cargo people also anyhow throw and handle. Somehow my items from iherb are handled with abit more care, dun know if its because the shipping is more ex/ faster but all my glass bottles usually intact.

Good to hear that at least the majority of us have all received our items though.

dongfengpo

Reaction score
omg!

my package arrived in sg on 9 Oct. till now, 17 Oct, my package still havent reach me! :(

DHL really is Delivery Halfway Lost :(

coldcoffee

Reaction score
I ordered controlled labs orange triad multivitamins and oximega fish oil which shipped 14th Sept still hasn't arrived. Bodybuilding.com telling me that its stuck at customs but I haven't gotten any letter from ICA/Customs. Does anyone have an idea on what I should do?

Beastosterone

Reaction score
I ordered controlled labs orange triad multivitamins and oximega fish oil which shipped 14th Sept still hasn't arrived. Bodybuilding.com telling me that its stuck at customs but I haven't gotten any letter from ICA/Customs. Does anyone have an idea on what I should do?

tats very long... call up ICA?

coldcoffee

Reaction score
tried everything

according to ICA package not here
according to DHL global mail package hasn't left the US
according to bb.com package stuck in singapore customs (not sure)

its been 3 months. I have given up on the package. They won't refund my money either. Going to order from iherb

Elliden

Reaction score
Never order things without tracking unless u can take the risk of lost package. I rather u buy in bulk and get tracking which is also actually more worth it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.