BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hmm uncle gkhchay is this the fish you are toking about

azedipt.jpg

lee_tired_sheep

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah I used to eat that during my student/NSF days... But now after a long day the last thing I want is that crappy fish man. Rather camp for supermarket sushi clearance.

lee_tired_sheep

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taste like mud man... With herbs tastes like you're eating the whole garden soil included...

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm just wondering do you face the water issue LoL

Yup this fish has lots of water. What I do is after defrosting, dab dry the fish with kitchen towel before rubbing the spices/cheese etc. Also when grilling, I seal it totally with tin foil to lock the taste in; this way, less water produced.

galapogos

Reaction score
My breakfast usually consists of some of the following: eggs, milk, home-made beef patties, natural cheese, bacon, lettuce/tomatoes, toast.

thelastname

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Question, does oats keep you full?
I bought a pack of organic oats from iherb half a year ago, I haven open it

galapogos

Reaction score
I see beef patties! which sadly I cannot cook at my current place =(

ok the natural cheese <-- this one as in mozzarella, cheddar these type of cheese??? there is also quite a few brands also, I have problem selecting also, could you give me some knowledge on how to select it?

gala you dun take oats???

I buy NZ mild cheddar from QB and slice them. I choose this because NZ cows are grass fed, because it doesn't have an overly strong taste, and because it's one of the cheaper, if not the cheapest, natural cheeses I can find. You can sometimes find them in supermarkets as well, but at higher prices.

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I buy NZ mild cheddar from QB and slice them. I choose this because NZ cows are grass fed, because it doesn't have an overly strong taste, and because it's one of the cheaper, if not the cheapest, natural cheeses I can find. You can sometimes find them in supermarkets as well, but at higher prices.

NZ mild cheddar hmm i will go QB and take a look, i am listing down food i will use for my cooking LoL, still pretty bad at id what to and what not to buy LoL

galapogos

Reaction score
Becoming a great chef is difficult, but whipping up something decent and healthful isn't rocket science.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.