Recommend protein powder

kolomo

Reaction score
Hi
Where do you guys usually purchase your whey online?
Local online stores seem to out of stock for certain brands especially ON.

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi
Where do you guys usually purchase your whey online?
Local online stores seem to out of stock for certain brands especially ON.

Lush protein and Fitlion. TheSupplementWarehouse when got offer/clearance

ON has gotten damn ex man..

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno if it's just me but I get a hint of vomit.. Not too strong though.

tumblr_mz7wo1IdGi1svw14do1_400.gif

xuan87

Reaction score
Btw, did anyone else notice that the dymatize cafe mocha flavour has 100mg of caffeine per serving?
Was about to place an order and saw that :/

Hahah my first protein powder was this. I bought it specifically because it has caffeine.

Taste good if you drink it immediately after you mix it but I found that the taste change if you drink it hours later.

Problem is mixability is very bad, I need to use those grinder/mixer in order to dissolve it properly.

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah my first protein powder was this. I bought it specifically because it has caffeine.

Taste good if you drink it immediately after you mix it but I found that the taste change if you drink it hours later.

Problem is mixability is very bad, I need to use those grinder/mixer in order to dissolve it properly.

Yeah.. Have to shake more longer and/or more vigously otherwise it doesn't dissolve as well.. At least compared to ON and Lush

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. Have to shake more longer and/or more vigously otherwise it doesn't dissolve as well.. At least compared to ON and Lush

Hmmm, I wonder if they added any ingredients in that makes it harder to dissolve now.

The last time I took Dymatize was more 4 years ago & I remembered taste & mixability were both OK then.

Lush by far is the easiest to dissolve...

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I wonder if they added any ingredients in that makes it harder to dissolve now.

The last time I took Dymatize was more 4 years ago & I remembered taste & mixability were both OK then.

Lush by far is the easiest to dissolve...

It's not super hard lah.. Just not as easy as ON and Lush!

xuan87

Reaction score
thanks, gonna check out Lush protein since there is a thread on it :)

I don't have a huge experience with protein powder but out of the maybe 4-5 different protein powder that I've tried, Lush is the easiest to dissolve and also test the most natural by far.

It's also great that the price is very reasonable (for the Whey80 at least) and can support local :s12:

Only problem is that it's like Xiaomi, frequently OOS and you have to treat the incoming stock like flash sales :s13:

striker22

Reaction score
The price for lush is competitive only if you get the 2.5kg x 2 package. The smaller packs is only recommended if you wish to try or get different flavors.

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to give an update on Dymatize's strawberry blast, it's not nearly as bad as I first said it was.. Lower mixability is also not a prob, it's just a few seconds more shaking.

Last edited:

xtreamzz

Master Member
Reaction score
theres a Black Friday sale going on @ RichNutrition's website. 10% off store-wide and you can use this coupon code - 'lqh90' to get an additional 5%.

Its only just for today so you can compare the prices and see if its cheaper than the other stores with the added discounts.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
theres a Black Friday sale going on @ RichNutrition's website. 10% off store-wide and you can use this coupon code - 'lqh90' to get an additional 5%.

Its only just for today so you can compare the prices and see if its cheaper than the other stores with the added discounts.

It's not really that cheap if you calculate on a cost per gram of protein basis.

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It makes the scivation whey to be quite affordable, especially since its flavored.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.