Recommend protein powder

XanderBuilt

Master Member
Reaction score
where do u usually buy it from? TSW?

Directly from the site. Then via VPost. Were you thinking Trutein?

True Nutrition used to be called True Protein, essentially they can make most blends of what you what with various flavours. I like that I can select my supps down to the component level then I just weigh it accordingly before consuming. My pre-workout for example combines their Powdered Muscle with L-Tyrosine which I bought seperately, then with Caffeine which I bought from iHerb and Xtend locally. A lot cheaper.

I posted on the Soylent thread, I feel you can make something better by yourself. Just bought ModCarb too, thinking of combining it with NZ Grass Fed Whey Protein. Will find a fat source and I'm good to go. :)

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Directly from the site. Then via VPost. Were you thinking Trutein?

True Nutrition used to be called True Protein, essentially they can make most blends of what you what with various flavours. I like that I can select my supps down to the component level then I just weigh it accordingly before consuming. My pre-workout for example combines their Powdered Muscle with L-Tyrosine which I bought seperately, then with Caffeine which I bought from iHerb and Xtend locally. A lot cheaper.

I posted on the Soylent thread, I feel you can make something better by yourself. Just bought ModCarb too, thinking of combining it with NZ Grass Fed Whey Protein. Will find a fat source and I'm good to go. :)

My bad, got mixed up!

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered ON whey protein from lazada on Thurs and was delivered today morning. Very fast and free delivery by ta q bin. With dbs discount and shopback sg cash back, it only cost $59. Damm worth it

Last edited:

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered ON whey protein from lazada on Thurs and was delivered today morning. Very fast and free delivery by ta q bin. With dbs discount and shopback sg cash back, it only cost $59. Damm worth it

This is really a good deal, works out to only 0.33 cents per gram of protein.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, just saw this and ordered one for myself and another for a friend.

Very worth it, even better than Dymatize haha.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, just saw this and ordered one for myself and another for a friend.

Very worth it, even better than Dymatize haha.

Yup, unfortunately I still have 2 tubs of Dymatize unopened. I just hope that this Lazada deal is permanent.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't it expire on the 9th? I tried it on the 10th and it didn't work.

I tried yesterday and it worked for me though.

But can't order more than one, maybe one coupon per account?

Because my friend wanted one so I used my card on his account and it went thru.

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried yesterday and it worked for me though.

But can't order more than one, maybe one coupon per account?

Because my friend wanted one so I used my card on his account and it went thru.

Ya the coupon only seems to work per account only.

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Never heard of them, are they new?

eDisFieD

Master Member
Reaction score
IHerb currently has their shaker for less than 5 bucks.

Thanks mate!

Can anyone share with you how you guys determine how much protein powder do one need? I know it is probably varies from each and one another, but how you guys determine yours inititally?

eDisFieD

Master Member
Reaction score
And speaking of which, with your years of experience, is turbine or the blender ball bottle better? :s8:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.