HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recommend protein powder

Like Tree58Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 07:39 AM   #976
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any distributor for recommendation Dymatize protein powder? Nutritionpark always no stock...

Sent from Speedforce Prison using GAGT
blurblur123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:57 AM   #977

I having been taking MP Combat.
Should i change to myprotein?
ckboyz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #978
Supremacy Member

protein vs mass gainer...
what's the diff?
will mass gainer make chiu bui bui?
thisisnotme1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:52 PM   #979

protein vs mass gainer...
what's the diff?
will mass gainer make chiu bui bui?

Mass gainers although containing whey protein also has lots of additional sugar (fructose /sucrose) in it. Therefore adding lots of extra calories to the overall drink. It is usually drank by individuals looking to add additional calories into their overall daily calorie count.

Whey Protein on the other hand is derived from milk, and is usually used by athletes, bodybuilders, and individuals looking to supplement or increase their protein intake.

Drinking too much mass gainer shake without exercising or if you are rather sedentary will cause you to put on weight really quickly.
Aizenhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:55 PM   #980
Supremacy Member

Mass gainers although containing whey protein also has lots of additional sugar (fructose /sucrose) in it. Therefore adding lots of extra calories to the overall drink. It is usually drank by individuals looking to add additional calories into their overall daily calorie count.

Whey Protein on the other hand is derived from milk, and is usually used by athletes, bodybuilders, and individuals looking to supplement or increase their protein intake.

Drinking too much mass gainer shake without exercising or if you are rather sedentary will cause you to put on weight really quickly.
have tried protein shakes...rike no diff reh.
so moi ish going to try mass gainer...hope wouldn't become bui bui
thisisnotme1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:25 PM   #981

have tried protein shakes...rike no diff reh.
so moi ish going to try mass gainer...hope wouldn't become bui bui
First off you have to identify what is your goal. If you are on the thin side then just drinking protein shakes will not bulk you up.

You will have to lift weights, and stress your muscles till they develop microscopic tears (This can be done by calisthenics as well). Then by taking protein shakes it will help you repair the broken down muscles. Repeat this cycle over and over, and your muscles will eventually get bigger.

To gain mass one has to remember to eat at a caloric surplus, so that your body can use the excess intake of food to help your muscles recover and rebuild. Of course you have to eat healthily as well in order to see the proper gains.

You can try mass gainers too, when I first started out trying to increase my mass, I too bought commercial mass gainers, but quickly learnt that it was more healthy to make my own.

I would usually add 1 cup of rolled oats, 1 cup of UHT milk, 1 cup of water, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 servings of protein powder into a blender and blend it altogether.. You can try experimenting with different flavours that suits your preferences.

Just remember to note your daily calorie needs and not go too much beyond, and weigh yourself once a week to track your progress.

Last edited by Aizenhart; 10-09-2017 at 09:27 PM..
Aizenhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.