HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

STUCK WITH INDIGESTION FOR 2 MONTHS PLS HELP!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #1

STUCK WITH INDIGESTION FOR 2 MONTHS PLS HELP!

Hi everyone! I went to Taiwan in Mid June and after returning to SG, I had indigestion for a few days - food feelers stuck in my chest area and I keep burping, but the burps I have are not like the ones I had in the past whereby I'd feel like my food had already been digested, but these are burps which occur just to let gas out and are not very substantial! I tried various forms of medicines and remedy such as Eno, weisen U, activated charcoal, Chinese Med (got better actually, but once I stopped eating them it cameback again....), omaprezle (?) and indigestion medicine prescribed to me by Doctors. Still, this feel persist and in the morning when I wake up I'd feel very gassy and that My stomach area is full of gas.... can anyone help me?
Plshelpmedoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:33 PM   #2

Chinese medicine will take few months to a year.... it's not 3 days or 5 days medication... go see a good TCM... maybe it's not just indigestion issue...
Konnichiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.