True Fitness (AIA Vitality)

lovemyself123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone accessing true fitness with AIA vitality?

the deal seems not bad just need pay monthly no need sign any contract right.
if i sign the cheapest eligible policy with AIA for this seems like still worth it :s22::s22::s22:

mugee_

Reaction score
Literally just join it today (true fitness, aia vitality), monthly payment, no lock in period and can cancel anytime.
Only thing heard from true sales rep, that aia always change price, dunno how true is that.
Mean like vitality is cheap $3/month but w o true not much benefit previously still got Adidas and they need to be tie to a gym cos of their reward program?

nobody using this program?

lovemyself123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Literally just join it today (true fitness, aia vitality), monthly payment, no lock in period and can cancel anytime.
Only thing heard from true sales rep, that aia always change price, dunno how true is that.
Mean like vitality is cheap $3/month but w o true not much benefit previously still got Adidas and they need to be tie to a gym cos of their reward program?

thanks for replying! yes i remember last year their gym membership was even lower priced. so which AIA plan u signed with them?

mugee_

Reaction score
Gym membership lower; is it for 1 club access only? Signed for the standard/ true membership 71.xx w gst / month all club access.

Last edited:

Torishya

Reaction score
I was considering signing up with vitality for the True Fitness gym as well.

I see that as a True AIA Vitality member, you are not entitled to the discounts under the True Member "Privileges" programme.

These privileges doesnt mean the classes but the merchant promotions right??

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
i didnt know of this programme .. only knew abt it months after I signed up membership w TF.

but now can clock points whenver i go true fitness.

lovemyself123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gym membership lower; is it for 1 club access only? Signed for the standard/ true membership 71.xx w gst / month all club access.

for all clubs access i believe. how come yours is only 71 how many years contract?

lunarsong

Reaction score
i have been with True Fitness through this AIA Vitality membership since last year, gym membership was $40 per mth inclusive of GST. (this year increase till $66.50)

It's an all-club access pass, visited TF at Chinatown (closed ardy), Tampines, Harbourfront and Raffles Place

I was considering signing up with vitality for the True Fitness gym as well.

I see that as a True AIA Vitality member, you are not entitled to the discounts under the True Member "Privileges" programme.

These privileges doesnt mean the classes but the merchant promotions right??

Classes still can book, but i havent book any becoz i go there for the equipment. And yes, we are not entitled to the merchant discounts which are exclusively for True members and i can live with that. :s12:

mugee_

Reaction score
for all clubs access i believe. how come yours is only 71 how many years contract?

Mentioned in previous post; no lock in contract/ pay as you use. Cancel anytime (14 days notice). All these are mentioned in their website:
https://www.aiavitality.com.sg/memberportal/partners/true_fitness_gym#/need_to_know

what the aia staff told me; when applying you select the club nearest to you; which you usually go and you can access to all clubs

Fyi from what I gather from speaking to the aia vitality staff; will send you your id 2 weeks later as such if you want to go for classes need to go down before classes start to book....went to suntec just now to attend class at night; class full & 19 on waiting list :( wasted trip....

Last edited:

mugee_

Reaction score
i have been with True Fitness through this AIA Vitality membership since last year, gym membership was $40 per mth inclusive of GST. (this year increase till $66.50)

It's an all-club access pass, visited TF at Chinatown (closed ardy), Tampines, Harbourfront and Raffles Place

Classes still can book, but i havent book any becoz i go there for the equipment. And yes, we are not entitled to the merchant discounts which are exclusively for True members and i can live with that. :s12:
wow $40 per month; thought cali was the cheapest $4x/month. Yup only down side the sales staff at true mentioned that its subjected to price increase as no lock in period:(

lunarsong

Reaction score
Even if increase, it's still cheaper than signing directly with them. I don't think that money that you are paying goes to True so the staff will talk **** abt the AIA vitality.

For me since I subscribe last year, I'm lock at $40 per month and not subject to the increase nt his year provided that I do not cancel and resign again.

wow $40 per month; thought cali was the cheapest $4x/month. Yup only down side the sales staff at true mentioned that its subjected to price increase as no lock in period:(

Last edited:

01asdf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mentioned in previous post; no lock in contract/ pay as you use. Cancel anytime (14 days notice). All these are mentioned in their website:
https://www.aiavitality.com.sg/memberportal/partners/true_fitness_gym#/need_to_know

what the aia staff told me; when applying you select the club nearest to you; which you usually go and you can access to all clubs

Fyi from what I gather from speaking to the aia vitality staff; will send you your id 2 weeks later as such if you want to go for classes need to go down before classes start to book....went to suntec just now to attend class at night; class full & 19 on waiting list :( wasted trip....

You can call and book actually, but any aerobics type class is pretty much a no hoper since they are seriously overcrowded as it is with the cali recruitment and previous club closures.

Evening aerobics classes are basically reserved for their "VIP" members.

mugee_

Reaction score
Called up the branch to book on Monday morning (when still got slot), staff mentioned to me don't need to book ; just come down: :(

bjory

Reaction score
Called up the branch to book on Monday morning (when still got slot), staff mentioned to me don't need to book ; just come down: :(

Are we able to book True Fitness classes online using their app?

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the crowd at the free weights?

anyone use fitbit to get the points? or max 100 either thru fitbit or TF visit?

moisuperman

Master Member
Reaction score
how is the crowd at the free weights?

anyone use fitbit to get the points? or max 100 either thru fitbit or TF visit?
Generally for me the crowd is still OK. I don't need to wait long, or at most share with one. Could be my timing , I go at 6am or in afternoon. Hardly after 6pm.
Per day can clock either with one TF visit or with Fitbit. If u clock both , they will cancel 1 . Max 100 points per day

Sent from HUAWEI VNS-L31 using GAGT

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Generally for me the crowd is still OK. I don't need to wait long, or at most share with one. Could be my timing , I go at 6am or in afternoon. Hardly after 6pm.
Per day can clock either with one TF visit or with Fitbit. If u clock both , they will cancel 1 . Max 100 points per day

Sent from HUAWEI VNS-L31 using GAGT

which TF did u got to? 6 am already got queue sia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.