Vibram shoes | Inxtinx gloves

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody using such shoes? Are they any good? Are certain types of workouts not suitable for these shoes?

I thought of buying a pair because it's less bulky to bring out on work days. Only concern is the high price, not sure if it is justified, since I'm not sure if I'll like it. I did go to Takashimaya to try out but no love or hate.

Do you guys wear socks with the Vibram? If so, means need to buy toe socks too, additional cost.

Separately, on the gloves, any comments if such gloves are good? I saw some IG photos.

I currently have training gloves from UA and Adidas but they aren't fantastic in preventing callouses on the hands, when doing pull-ups. When doing deadlifts, the fingers will also have contact with the barbell.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Decathlon sell some really slim shoes, more for aquatic sports but can use for gym too, look like shoes.

I used pair of power slip in shoes bought from BATA cost me about 20++. Quite compact too, slim enough to put inside my bag for gym use. Running sports shoe are too bulky. Wanted to buy Vibram too, but it's not worth the cost, just for gym use.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
amazon sell cheap vibram.

used to see some cheap vibram selling in the deparmental store for like $60 to $80.

are there too much gaps in your grip?

konnichiwa, are those shoes suitable for jogging?

i wear vibram for running on track and threadmill. running on concrete pavement with vibram is quite impactful on my foot.

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks both, will check out those places. Should add, i don't do much cardio or running, more of body weight exercises, machines and some free weights.

Don't understand about the too much gap in your grip part, as in that will cause callouses at the area of the palms beneath the fingers?

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
amazon sell cheap vibram.

used to see some cheap vibram selling in the deparmental store for like $60 to $80.

are there too much gaps in your grip?

konnichiwa, are those shoes suitable for jogging?

i wear vibram for running on track and threadmill. running on concrete pavement with vibram is quite impactful on my foot.

Never tried those power brand shoe for jogging, only for weight training. I don't think it durable enough for jogging.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.