HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Kirkland Minoxidil 5 percent Extra Strength Hair Regrowth For Men, 6 Month Supply, 2 Ounce Bottle |

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2018, 10:36 PM   #1

KIRKLAND Minoxidil 5 percent Extra Strength Hair Regrowth For Men, 6 Month Supply In Singapore

BRAND NEW STOCKS EVERY MONTH

Buy 6 count (original packaging) $55
Buy 3 count $34 loose ** + $2 Postage & Handling
Buy 1 count. $12 loose ** + $1 Postage & Handling
** no dropper for loose bottle

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqpnjuncbn...%20PM.png?dl=0

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
✔️ Item less than $25, please pick up at Yishun during office hour or at my place at Kovan. Alternatively, opt for normal postage (I am not liable for lost of mail
✔️ Meet up or collection preferred location Yishun / Kovan.
✔️ Delivery Service $5 Northeast, $10 other than Northeast

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Promote hair growth with the rich formula of the Kirkland Signature Minoxidil 5% treatment made for men. The active ingredient of this Kirkland extra strength treatment is 5% Minoxidil that nourishes the hair follicle to facilitate the hair growth process. Kirkland hair loss treatment may take about 2 - 4 months time for effective results to start showing. Just 1 ml of the Kirkland Signature Minoxidil 5% treatment has to be applied twice daily to give you the best results possible. There is one child-resistant dropper applicator in this Kirkland extra strength treatment, for easy application. Treat thinning hair and balding with this Kirkland hair loss treatment.

Features
6-2 Ounce Bottles
5% Minoxidil Topical Solution
Six Month Supply
One Child-resistant Dropper Applicators
Contains Information Booklet on How To Use and Obtain Best Results

===================

For enquiry, please email me at ushareigns@gmail.com or pm me. Thank you

Last edited by yangtan; 11-02-2018 at 08:40 PM..
yangtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.