Transfer True / Bikram Yoga + True Fitness Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li_Wen

Reaction score
I am looking to transfer my existing gym membership because i will be relocating at the end of the year. The details of the membership are:

- free access to all True Fitness + True Yoga/Bikram Yoga (select 1 yoga chain of your preference) outlets

- 42 months ( Nov 2014 - Apr 2018)

- Asking Price SGD$3,000 (R.P SGD$ 6000). Price is negotiable, depending on payment mode

Interested parties, please contact me at 9651 4388.

Last edited:

Li_Wen

Reaction score
I am looking to transfer my existing gym membership because i will be relocating at the end of the year. The details of the membership are:

- free access to all True Fitness + True Yoga/Bikram Yoga (select 1 yoga chain of your preference) outlets

- Asking Price SGD$3,000 (R.P SGD$ 6000). Price is negotiable, depending on payment mode

Last edited:

Li_Wen

Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.