WTS: AIBI Elliptical Trainers AB-E830

Status
Not open for further replies.

siamese tiger

Reaction score
Dear All,

I am selling my AIBI Elliptical Trainers AB-E830. Brought in Nov 2011 and used only about 10times. Almost like new condition. Looking at SGD$700 nego only after viewing & self-pick up in Tampines area.

Interested sms or whattapps me at 9837 3474

For more detail on the AIBI Elliptical Trainers AB-E830, please refer to this website:

AB-E830 - AIBI Fitness (Consumer Range)

Last edited:

siamese tiger

Reaction score
Still available, Today just got the AIBI staff to come down change a new wire connection with 3month warranty with receipt. Digit screen box still with clear protection film on it. Whole trainer is as good as new. You can view & try on to see the condition yourself. No obligation after viewing. Willing to let go at reasonable price for serious buyer.

siamese tiger

Reaction score
Still available, got the AIBI staff to come down change a new wire connection with 3month warranty with receipt. Digit screen box still with clear protection film on it. Whole trainer is as good as new. You can view & try on to see the condition yourself. No obligation after viewing. Willing to let go at reasonable price for serious buyer.

siamese tiger

Reaction score
Still available. Super condition with 3month Aibi warranty. Receipt provided. Price reduce to $500 Fixed. Sms me at 98373474. Cash & Carry with your own transport. Would prefer a small lorry. Thanks all.

siamese tiger

Reaction score
Still available. Super condition with 3month Aibi warranty. Receipt provided. Price reduce to $500 Fixed. Sms me at 98373474. Cash & Carry with your own transport. Would prefer a small lorry. Thanks all.:s12:

siamese tiger

Reaction score
Still available. Super condition with 3month Aibi warranty. Receipt provided. Price reduce to $500 Fixed. Sms me at 98373474. Cash & Carry with your own transport. Would prefer a small lorry. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.