WTS compatible hair fibers (HSR aka hair so real, toppik, hairmaker, m) refill packs. BIG DISCOUNT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairymonster

Reaction score
WTS compatible hair fibers and Samson Electronic Hair Sprayer

I am selling HSR, Toppik, HAIRMAKER, MEGATHIK, Hair Thickener, Super Million Hair, Caboki, kera b, Hair Loss Scalp Concealer compatible refill packs.

Why throw away the empty bottles? Use the refill packs, top them up and continue using.

VERY attractive price!! one packet 25grams going at $24 or 1 bottle @ $28

selling bundle packs at
$$64 for 3 packets
$$120 for 6 packets
$$68 for 2 packets and 1 bottle

Pictures added for viewing :)
https://imageshack.com/i/jmxa4sj
https://imageshack.com/i/0ub9fxj

Interested please email hairyshushu@yahoo.com.sg

or sms 9-one-seven-9-9-zero-seven-9 (SMS preferred) !

Why choose refill packs rather than HSR or Toppik or HAIRMAKER or MEGATHIK bottles??

HSR has a light color and is extremely difficult to powder when the bottle is full! My refill packs are fine and dark and able to come through the bottles easily!!! This refill pack is extremely easy to control even in Singapore's humid weather.

HOW TO TEST QUALITY OF ANY HAIR FIBER.

1) make sure the hair fiber is filled to the brim of the bottle.
2) Invert the bottle over a sink
3) shake it
4) the fiber should fall out easily and consistently with the same volume of dispersion.
5) If shaken over the head, hair fibers should go directly into roots and not build up thick patch on certain areas of hair. (because of non electrostatic properties)

So what does point 5 means??

It means that the hair fiber is not coagulated and static will not build up over time causing fibers to lump together. You wouldn't want a huge patch of hair fibers on your hair and this shows distinction between your natural hair and the synthetic hair fiber. Neither would u want to spend long periods in the bathroom shaking bottles which only disperse small amount of hair fibers OR "redoing" your hair to make it natural.

TOPPIK which is the crown brand in the world has such quality hair fibers. But the downside of this product is that it is extremely expensive. Aremyhair.com (singapore)sells it on a contract basis(100 per bottle if not on contract, other wise $85 or something, like a hand-phone plan).

My hair fibers will be your an answer to your hair loss problems!

-MOST IMPORTANT: CHEAPER THAN TOPPIK or HSR!!

BUYERS MAKE THE SWITCH TODAY!

Hi guys we have placed our products at junction 8 #04-03, next to the cinema. :)

Also guys! we have a new product! Samson electronic hair sprayer!!! Check out the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLXB9M7-Ls

This product is going for $89.90

Thanks you have a nice day =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.