Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTS : Quantum Science Scalar Energy Pendants

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #1

WTS : Quantum Science Scalar Energy Pendants

Volcanic Series
All Quantum Scalar Energy Pendants Are A Product of Japan. It Uses A Japanese Technology Known As Quantum Science Biotech Optimum Energy Program
For Detail & Enquirers About Quantum Science Scalar Energy Pendants Please Refer To The Post Below
(Description & Benefit Is Below As Well)

Classic
Retail Price : $180
Our Price : $135

Classic II
Retail Price : $188
Our Price : $148

Desire II
Retail Price : $208
Our Price : $158

Sun Shine
Retail Price : $180
Our Price : $135

Stylish
Retail Price : $88.80
Our Price : $68

Starry Night
Retail Price : $128
Our Price : $96

Double Blessing
Retail Price : $48.80
Our Price : $38

Please Sms 93293956 For Dealing Enquirers Or Question.

For Any Unsatisfactory Please Do Not Post Negative Comment As I'll Try My Best To Settle It.

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy
KpopFreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #2

Ceramic Series
All Quantum Scalar Energy Pendants Are A Product of Japan. It Uses A Japanese Technology Known As Quantum Science Biotech Optimum Energy Program
For Detail & Enquirers About Quantum Science Scalar Energy Pendants Please Refer To The Post Below

Moonlight - Fiery
Retail Price : $168
Our Price : $128

Moonlight - Golden

Moonlight - Purity

Coal Butterfly
Retail Price : $69.90
Our Price : $51.90

Fiery Butterfly

Golden Butterfly

Jade Butterfly

Pearly Butterfly

For Any Unsatisfactory Please Do Not Post Negative Comment As I'll Try My Best To Settle It.

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy
Old 17-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #3

Ceramic Series

White Knight
Retail Price : $188
Our Price : $148

Stainless Steel Series

Globe
Retail Price : $118
Our Price : $88.80

Metallic - Fiery

Metallic - Golden

Metallic - Purity

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy
Old 17-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #4

How SE Pendant Works

Quantum Science Scalar Energy Pendant is a wearable handmade jewelry made from special Japanese volcanic lava containing over 70 Natural Cosmic Energy Minerals, manufactured in our ISO Certified factory in Asia processed under extreme temperature before it is coagulated to form bio-ceramics under low temperature treatment & structurally bonded together at a molecular level. Our Quantum Pendant has the highest negative ions count in the market making it the most effective & fast action results. We combine in the mixture the deep-sea volcanic rocks only found in Japan and emit more scalar energy than any Quantum Pendant in the industry guaranteed. This Quantum Pendant emits scalar energy including the essential K40 resonance that promotes positive flow of energy & helps to maintain energy balance. You can get the same energy level 2500 negative ions by going to waterfalls or caves. 2500 negative ions can only emit scalar energy that can penetrate up to 2" deep in our body. Whereas 4000-4500 negative ions can go as far as 4" & energizes water & food faster. Scalar energy is a natural good energy & doesn't have any side effect. It potentially harmonizes your body's life-force by absorbing heat energy and transforming it into bio-energy which helps your body's metabolic functions achieve holistic wellness. Wear it on a chain or carry it in your pocket. The scalar energy from the Quantum Pendant works outwardly and within the body. Outwardly scalar energy enhances the body’s bio-field. Inwardly it works to facilitate cell permeability and thereby enhances the many physiological functions of the cells in the body.

Old 17-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #5

Scalar Energy Butterfly Pendant

Scalar Energy Butterfly Pendant
Four effects of Far Infrared Ray (FIR):
1) Purify blood as well as to promote blood circulation.
2) Enhanced resistance, to protect body from cold and sickness.
3) Activated cells, to make cells full of vitality.
4) Adjust the autonomic nervous system & to enhance body system in its utmost excellent state.
What is far infrared?
The sun's rays can be divided into visible and invisible light. When the visible light goes through the prism, it will reflect purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red colors,
The light outside of the red light is invisible light, the wavelength is about 0.76-1000 micron, which is called infrared light, the wavelength about 4-400 micron is called far infrared light. As 90% wavelength is between 8-14 microns, scientists call it the light of life, because this kind of wavelength’s light can promote animals and plants’ growth.
Our Human body is consisted of mainly water and protein, as well as Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Potassium and other trace elements, which can be released about 5-30 micron far infrared ray energy, according to physics theory, so that human body can absorb a lot of 5-30 micron far infrared light.
Far-infrared light is released not only from the sun, but also can be released from the sand or stone while burning. So the rice will be very delicious and soft cooked in clay pot, the chestnuts are also very particularly sweet and delicious.

Function of Scalar Energy Butterfly Pendant

Front of butterfly wing:
It is mellow, suitable to massage the acupuncture points by heavy force or light circle, or give pressure on all body acupuncture points.

Butterfly wings:
It’s smooth and with radian, which is suitable to be used for Guasha. You could use in face slimming and firming, neck and shoulder. Facial Guasha helps to lowering eye pressure, remove wrinkle, and expression liners.

Body of butterfly:
It emits far-infrared ray, which can turn water cluster smaller. You could wear it as normal pendant, which not only could strengthen energy in the body, it also help eliminate insomnia and decrease chest stuffiness.

Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant

The Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant (SE) utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance.
Known as chi, or life force energy in some cultures, it runs through meridian points in our body. The SE technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. SE Pendant helps to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system. By simply wearing the Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant, you will experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance.
SE能量坠饰采用日本先进的奈米科技研制,以矿物质结构结合,能发挥无限的能量潜力,如排出体内负面能量,强化人体的生物能量场、宁心安神、保持身体柔美、平衡及协调、增进血液循环等多重功效,让您深深感受健康的真谛。全面探索SE能量坠饰的奥妙,达到真•善•美的最高境界,开创人生另一高峰!
现在,您可真正拥有更健康、更具活力的体魄 -- 让SE 能量坠饰帮助您中和体内负面能量、促进人体循环、强化人体生物能量及提升能量水平,并以适当的能量频率为身体的能量场进行再充电。

Ceramic Series
陶瓷能量吊坠

Volcanic Series
火山石能量吊坠

Stainless Steel Series
不锈钢能量吊坠

Old 17-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #6

Improve Circulation for Extra Energy & Better Health

Scalar Energy Quantum Pendant - Health Benefits:
• Reduces inflammation
• Enhances blood circulation
• Enhances immune and endocrine systems
• Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
• Enhances cellular permeability
• Increases Energy level
• Helps to retard the ageing process
• Strengthens the body's bio-field preventing

• Strengthens the body's bio-field preventing[/SIZE]

Last edited by KpopFreddy; 17-07-2011 at 04:36 PM..
Old 17-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #7

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy

Last edited by KpopFreddy; 17-07-2011 at 04:36 PM..
Old 17-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #8

Note: All Pendants Come With A Necklace & Authenticity Card

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy

Last edited by KpopFreddy; 17-07-2011 at 05:01 PM..
Old 17-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #9

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy

Last edited by KpopFreddy; 17-07-2011 at 06:55 PM..
Old 17-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #10

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy
Old 17-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #11

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy

Last edited by KpopFreddy; 18-07-2011 at 12:17 AM..
Old 18-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #12

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy

Last edited by KpopFreddy; 18-07-2011 at 02:59 PM..
Old 18-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #13

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy
Old 18-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #14

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy
Old 18-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #15

Thank You
Sincerely
Freddy

Last edited by KpopFreddy; 20-07-2011 at 11:40 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.