[Official] Cree Flashlights Interest Group

kineticworks007

Reaction score
Yup, I kind of like the form factor last time, but I am a bit reserve with twist ON/OFF.

Most probably, I will build myself a triple before end of the yet to try out.

Nope, but a lot of people recommend L3 Illumination L10, might get one to see how good the colour rendering is.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to own a photon keychain light using nichia LED. But damn those coin battery are not cheap.

radiancez567

Reaction score
How do I throw away 18650 batteries? Are there any recycling bins in Singapore? Got a bunch of 18650 Trustfires to throw away (sorry la last time no experience bought them). Tested them using a smart charger and some of them are bad while some seem to be working fine, but I decide to throw all away.

kineticworks007

Reaction score
Other Take Back Programmes
Not sure if they are still valid.

I guess any recycling bin will do. Just ensure that they are properly wrap up before discard.

How do I throw away 18650 batteries? Are there any recycling bins in Singapore? Got a bunch of 18650 Trustfires to throw away (sorry la last time no experience bought them). Tested them using a smart charger and some of them are bad while some seem to be working fine, but I decide to throw all away.

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What brand of batteries did you replace them with, radiancez567?

R1szuan

Reaction score
where and how often do you use your lights?

mine last used in indonesia, total black out in the town. light was the saviour! lol

kineticworks007

Reaction score
Almost everyday :s13:. Mainly for night cycling or running in park and during late nights where I do not want to wake up my family.

mine last used in indonesia, total black out in the town. light was the saviour! lol

Last edited:

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will bring along whenever i go out and knowing that i will reach home at night. and during nite trekking. gave a few to some indon frends as well. Like u mentioned black out is quite common there.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
share some pics taken in indon. Sorry poor quality cos using hp and lack of lighting. Only used a older ver of Preon 2 at that time when entering the basement.;) This place is Lawang Sewu in central java.

point of entry
dgqetj.jpg

2znsmqp.jpg

153xocz.jpg

2w4wu4h.jpg

2dhxvk8.jpg

2pzk02s.jpg

2hwh7j6.jpg

Last edited:

R1szuan

Reaction score
share some pics taken in indon. Sorry poor quality cos using hp and lack of lighting. Only used a older ver of Preon 2 at that time when entering the basement.;) This place is Lawang Sewu in central java.

point of entry
dgqetj.jpg

2znsmqp.jpg

153xocz.jpg

2w4wu4h.jpg

2dhxvk8.jpg

2pzk02s.jpg

2hwh7j6.jpg

WOW! a nitecore TM would be your best fern.. And yes indonesia has the highest black out rate in south east asia.

And their dark is really dark...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.