Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The speed overlay is added after u got hm?
So clear the quality.

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
Yup, added after I got home. Used the free Garmin VIRB edit software. Just have to merge the footage and .gpx navigation file together, then add the gauge overlay. Gotta press record and start both cam and Garmin unit at the same time, though.

beast

Reaction score
Do see quite a number of road cyclist ride alone. Envy those who always have their usual group to cycle with. People who always ride alone will have the tendacy to give up cycling eventually coz they find it boring to cycle alone

Last edited:

beast

Reaction score
Well no point investing too much on a bike if cycle alone coz there is no one to admire or to race with. You usually will see fancy brand like look, pinarello, swork etc cycling in groups. Invest so much, at least need to show off abit mah. Was the point of investing so much when there is no one to give the wow expression.

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well no point investing too much on a bike if cycle alone coz there is no one to admire or to race with. You usually will see fancy brand like look, pinarello, swork etc cycling in groups. Invest so much, at least need to show off abit mah. Was the point of investing so much when there is no one to give the wow expression.
most of the riders that i ride with, those riding expensive bikes are quite well off, not those spend 1 year of salary on a bike kind. they dont really talk about their bikes. normally is people itchy back side go ask.

Do see quite a number of road cyclist ride alone. Envy those who always have their usual group to cycle with. People who always ride alone will have the tendacy to give up cycling eventually coz they find it boring to cycle alone

i think the hard part is to conform to the time, when you cycle with people, group dynamics always make you ride harder

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

To be honest, I don't give a wing-wang what others think.

I'm riding on about SGD6-7k worth of bike and equipment; one of my sets of battery lights, just the light engines and not the batteries is USD500. My bike is custom built for touring across continents, not for show. :)

binary_0011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rubbish, no one will give a **** on what you riding. $20k bike,$15 k wheelset, no one give a damn

usually they will admire those who are strong, even though they riding norm bike.

that's the reason nowadays i don't talk about technical stuff, waste of time.

BuShuang

Reaction score
Anyone knows what's wrong if chain seems to be slipping only on a certain gear? On a 10 speed cassette (12-27T) and the slipping seems to only occur on the 14T gear... Rest of the gears seemed fine when i tested.

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rubbish, no one will give a **** on what you riding. $20k bike,$15 k wheelset, no one give a damn

usually they will admire those who are strong, even though they riding norm bike.

that's the reason nowadays i don't talk about technical stuff, waste of time.
The technical stuff is actually quite interesting especially when you try to mix different technologies together..

Some examples are my mini velo when I mated Sti to v brakes and the Crap hub

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00P using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.