dragonball cards

AudiA6

Reaction score
WOW... what memories. I used to have a big collection of them. Some cards are VERY nice, especially the semi transparent cards, where the first layer is actually a transparent sticker, and the back is another foil card. Anyone remembers that?

And there used to be on small little back card, where once you slot a dragonball card in, a pair of numbers will appear at the bottom of this special black reader.

Anyone remembers?

But slowly the real cards have dissapeared.... now all i see are cheap imitations from machines at 20 cents a pop....

I had a friend who used to know how to wait for the foil cards. Apparently, after a certian amount of cards are disspensed, the next few will be the foil cards.

LOL.

What Memories.

By the way, i used to be able to make quite a fortune selling the foil cards.... can go up to 50 bucks for one foil card.... in my time... 50 bucks is as good as 200 dollars......

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which type of the dragon card is worth more money?
i have some to let go.

HardCore__Gamer

Reaction score
chaos2007 said:
hi ppl. im new here. jus wondering if anyone still into those dragonball cards where we insert a 20cents coin into the white vending type of machines then "Scroll" from the knob at the side.lol

anw. im still collecting. pls pm mi if u have any to sell or trade. :s12:
wa lao , how come u still collect it , i got more than 5 hundred pieces 15 years ago, now dont know where are they liao :s22:

tengg

Reaction score
What's the price range for the normal and prism type now? I got an abulm of it and wouldn't mind selling it to those who still craze over it.

ahbao85

Reaction score
i have some dragonball cards...

notable 1 shld b the ss3 gold card, the 16 dbgt card that can combine together as 1, dbz quan jia fu.

pika70

Reaction score
i got dbz cards

hey all. i'm into dragonball cards and i ran across this forum today. cool! there's talk of cards i didn't know existed.
anybody want to buy trade sell dbz cards. i got bunches of every edition. about
let me know

b0h3mian_summer

Reaction score
my brother and I still have more than 200 "shiny" cards (that was our lingo for those sticker, prism cards).

have loads of them in the "PP" series....we used to sell and trade cards for hundreds of dollars..not bad for pri sch kids..:p

Ah..such memories :)

pika70

Reaction score
b0h3mian_summer

Hey,
Thanks for the reply.
I wouldn't mind having some of those shinys. Consider parting with them? Anybody else have some they would like to unload?:D

tamashi1987

Reaction score
oh i haf the dragonball GT card... irrc the super sanya 4 and some big gorilla at the back... how much is it worth now

man... those memories :s8:

pika70

Reaction score
Dragonball cards

I don't have any idea how much they are worth. Anybody know? And which card/s do you have cavin755?
I found a site that sells DBZ singles from the first to almost the last sets.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.