HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Ebike or electric scooter

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2017, 12:08 PM   #1

Ebike or electric scooter

I cannot decide which one to buy. I find that ebike is good as it like a bicyle if it battery is flat i still can use pedal to cycle. But electric scooter is different as battery flat need to carry. The seller asked me to buy electric scooter as it is nice,convenient to anywhere and do not need to get plate number. It can travel 30km so battery no problem. Anyone can share your experience for both?
RockStar9238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:31 PM   #2

I will go with electric scooter. Modern and look cool riding on one as compared to an electric bike.
AncientOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:48 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

Scooter more likely to explode
Old 07-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #4

Scooter more likely to explode
But is it electric bike not likely to get explode. I saw news that most of it explode are scooter. Can someone share their view?
Old 08-12-2017, 05:28 PM   #5

I cannot decide which one to buy. I find that ebike is good as it like a bicyle if it battery is flat i still can use pedal to cycle. But electric scooter is different as battery flat need to carry. The seller asked me to buy electric scooter as it is nice,convenient to anywhere and do not need to get plate number. It can travel 30km so battery no problem. Anyone can share your experience for both?
Scooter more worth it leh. Can fold and bring on MRT, super portable, especially more lightweight ones like Viggo and ScootPro. Ebikes also very mafan - need to license and cannot use on pavements.
mikethebiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:50 PM   #6

Scooter more worth it leh. Can fold and bring on MRT, super portable, especially more lightweight ones like Viggo and ScootPro. Ebikes also very mafan - need to license and cannot use on pavements.
Which model to recommend for scootpro?
Old 11-12-2017, 05:16 PM   #7

Which model to recommend for scootpro?
Depends on what you're after. If you want something lightweight, I recommend the 5-5.5-inch-wheeled ones. Otherwise, the 8- and 10-inch-wheeled models have greater power output and can travel longer distances.

You can get them mostly from Qoo10. Just search the brand! I got mine from there also!
mikethebiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.