Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

ultimatron

Reaction score
find 1 big piece of cardboard and cut it into smaller pieces will do, then arrange them nicer.

i used styrofoam initially but after a while it will become quite messy

destin00

Reaction score
find 1 big piece of cardboard and cut it into smaller pieces will do, then arrange them nicer.

i used styrofoam initially but after a while it will become quite messy

oic...i intend to top coat my force impulse to gloss..

Shinizan

Reaction score
any cardboard boxes will do, look for those with holes big enough to put your satay stick.

this is what i have done for myself

img_2410.jpg

Nice idea, may consider doing it too. Thanks

destin00

Reaction score
i hate something when people post gundams sale below cost then like 2 days all kena reserve by a guy....seriously? i don't think one will be crazy enough to buy all the stuffs in one shot. :mad:

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hate something when people post gundams sale below cost then like 2 days all kena reserve by a guy....seriously? i don't think one will be crazy enough to buy all the stuffs in one shot. :mad:

I have a guess on who purchase the stuff. I wonder if it'll come true and the sold items be resale in another thread.

tanyieern

Reaction score

1. Master Grade Zeong - $60 - Sold
2. Master Grade Force Impulse - $50 - Sold
3. Master Grade ZZ Gundam - $50 - Sold
4. Master Grade Rick Dias Blue - $45 - Sold
5. Master Grade Rick Dom - $50 - Sold
6. Master Grade RX-78-3 V2.0 - $55 - Sold
7. Master Grade Nu Gundam - $60 - Sold
8. NG Akatsuki - $85 - Sold
9. NG Avalanche Exia - $40 - Sold
10. HG Gundam Geminass 01 - $10 - Sold
11. HG Gundam L.O. Booster - $10 - Sold
12. HG Gundam Griepe - $12 - Sold
13. HG GN-X - $15 - Sold
14. RG Char Zaku II - $35 - Sold

damn, $500 bucks for all this... this are really good prices alone...

Random Question: Anyone built the MC 1/144 Hi-Nu Gundoom before? The first run looks interesting but a lot complains about following runs...

Last edited:

tanyieern

Reaction score
finished my force impulse and ready to topcoat :D

Sighs,

didn't u finish that long time ago? or was that sword impulse...?

And why the sigh? Painting gundams are fun, at least imo. Be happy that you have time to build gundams, i haven't touched my freedom in 2 weeks:(

destin00

Reaction score
didn't u finish that long time ago? or was that sword impulse...?

And why the sigh? Painting gundams are fun, at least imo. Be happy that you have time to build gundams, i haven't touched my freedom in 2 weeks:(

the i bought the force impulse yestersay. later will upload pic

sliver0503

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the i bought the force impulse yestersay. later will upload pic

wah.. tats lightning speed! painting, shading, panel wash and decaling a mg for me usually takes a much longer time.. really envy yr modelling speed
*kudos*

tanyieern

Reaction score
Does it comes with the special weapons effect parts like RG Freedom?
Nope. Unless theres going to be another promotion, but no word on it yet. Doesnt really matters actually, justice only have 3 beam guns. Rest are beam sabers and boomerangs... And of course, the back pack.

destin00

Reaction score
Nope. Unless theres going to be another promotion, but no word on it yet. Doesnt really matters actually, justice only have 3 beam guns. Rest are beam sabers and boomerangs... And of course, the back pack.

Last time HAG sold the special effect for the SEED remastered ver. Who knows maybe bandai will release it without us knowing..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.