Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got this from tabao. Pity its not from Bandai.

Box is huge!
To8kS0R.jpg

Maybe when I go jobless I will spend time on this. :s13::s13:

Hi, can someone help recommend agent that you all frequently uses when buying from taobao.

freakybird

Reaction score
if thats the case then i'd rather u not take up their offer at all.. its just bait to get u to patronize their services even further.:s22::s22:

If I just order 1 RG sky grasper and ship by SAL its around 25 SGD before the discount is applied. Rather decent price I would say.

tpmmark

Reaction score
Does anyone know which version rx78-2 comes fully assemble? And price i can expect to pay? Thanks.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried gloss coat for chrome kits?
will it tarnish the kit?

and also wet decals, will setter setter& softer tarnish the kit?

Bryson

Reaction score
Don't gloss over chrome. It'll make the finish less shiny unless maybe if you wet coat and polish it the clear coat but it's not worth the trouble.

The setter and softener wont tarnish. Use it sparingly and clean up as soon as you're done.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, for the decals how do you all know where to paste? Or just paste anywhere you like?

Last edited:

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, for the decals how do you all know where to paste? Or just paste anywhere you like?

the manual will indicate where to paste, u can also refer to the pics around the box.

But yah, theoretically speaking, u can paste anywhere u like.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
decals can paste anywhere... up to ur own creativity.

maybe just be a bit more mindful of those arrows, 'caution' and 'warning' decals. these are to indicate danger areas such as outlet vents, thrusters, between panels etc. just take a look at real jet planes to see where are these labels are, to get some ideas.

but end of the day, own self happy can le, anyhow paste also ok one, as long as u are happy with the results :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.